Charlie Hall and "Echoes From The Past"

Performing and Interpreting Shadows' Music
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Re: Charlie Hall and "Echoes From The Past"

Post by kenposurf »

Thanks Peter..and to Goran as well! I will try the pedal out with the band today and report. Next I'll fool with the "performance mode" of the pedal so I can program order of patches for live applications..looks like you can only program a set of three...were you able to program more then that in the performance mode Peter?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No I wasn't George, but if you know your set list ...
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
goran
RRF Consultant

Post by goran »

I don't use the performance mode but if I did, I would choose the "Sleepwalk" patch for slow ballad-type numbers, the "Savage" patch for uptempo, rockier numbers + one with very mellow echoes for Burns-type numbers.
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

goran wrote:I don't use the performance mode but if I did, I would choose the "Sleepwalk" patch for slow ballad-type numbers, the "Savage" patch for uptempo, rockier numbers + one with very mellow echoes for Burns-type numbers.
Thanks Goran...number 11 patch "Wonderful Land" is one I like a lot so far... :D
johnefender

Post by johnefender »

Hi Guy's
Johnny from Ireland here. just registered.
I just bought a Yamaha magic stomp on ebay. It has meant to have Charlie hall patches loaded on already. Can you tell me how i would tell if the patches are Charlie's?
Look forward to any reply
Good luck JR
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

John: Welcome. Charlie's patches should begin at number U01 of the Magic Stomp with "EMTC 1 1".
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
johnefender

Post by johnefender »

Thanks for your reply. I have since contacted Charlie hall and he confirmed the magicstomp i have has his patches loaded.
Good luck JR :D
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

Hey Johnny,
Welcome..hang around you'll like it here. If you didn't get the list (which patch=which HM tune), pm me and I'll send you a scan

Return to “Shadows' Forum: by Goran”