Chrissquire.net

The genius of Chris Squire
revolution9

Re: Chrissquire.net

Post by revolution9 »

Here's how you work the Wurlitzer. Click on credits, and it will bring up a wallet. Click the button on the wallet and move it to the coin slot. Then double click the title you want to hear.
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

I just sent an email to the XM Holiday contact email address and pointed them to the sales site for the cd, to Chris' site, and to the music page so they could hear Silent Night. I asked if they would add his songs to the rotation of holiday and Christmas songs. We'll see what reply and action I get.

programming at xmradio dot com

On a side note, I tried to order 2 days ago and still haven't received a return invoice email. Anyone else having delay problems?
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

johnallg wrote:I just sent an email to the XM Holiday contact email address and pointed them to the sales site for the cd, to Chris' site, and to the music page so they could hear Silent Night. I asked if they would add his songs to the rotation of holiday and Christmas songs. We'll see what reply and action I get.

programming at xmradio dot com

On a side note, I tried to order 2 days ago and still haven't received a return invoice email. Anyone else having delay problems?
Hey John,

GREAT IDEA!

Yes, I'm with you too, I haven't recieved an invoice either. I'd imagine after hearing Silent night, the orders came pouring in! I'll wait until next week and try again.
just_bassics
Intermediate Member

Post by just_bassics »

I also sent a request to order the Christmas CD, but I have it on pretty good authority that they are still signing FOOW DVDs and are going to start the Christmas orders soon.

Here's to the Squires! Chris & Scotland are good folks. :D
stevebasshead

Post by stevebasshead »

just_bassics wrote:I have it on pretty good authority that they are still signing FOOW DVDs
I'd second that, my autographed copy was waiting in my letterbox when I got home last night. It's an excellent reissue and I'm not at all surprised that demand has been so high!

Regards,
Steve.

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”