How Many Rickenbacker Players Have You Met?

Reports from the Russian Federation
admin
Site Admin

How Many Rickenbacker Players Have You Met?

Post by admin »

Sheena: I recall when you were awaiting the arrival of your Rickenbacker that you mentioned that Rickenbackers were few and far between in the Russian Federation.

Since you have been playing yours, have you been introduced to any other Rickenbacker fans in Russia?
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Re: How Many Rickenbacker Players Have You Met?

Post by sowhat »

To tell you the truth, Peter, — no. At least, not in flesh. There is a Russian livejournal community dedicated to Rickenbackers, though. Here. At least, i know now that Russian Rickenbacker fans exist. :wink: But, as you can see from the community info, there's not so many of them.
But, on the other hand, i now notice Rickenbackers when i see them, and i found out, to my big surprise, that there are a few local bands who use them (including one of my favourite bands, the one which you're now familiar with :wink: ). And now it's hard for me to believe that someone may not notice a Rickenbacker when he or she sees it — they have a special look, indeed.
Nothing will get you dead quicker than being deadly serious about yourself.

Return to “Russian Federation Chapter: by Sheena Colvin”