The Ordinary Boys

A journey beyond mainstream to rebel music
mikethemod1992

The Ordinary Boys

Post by mikethemod1992 »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MA0zG67JagM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MA0zG67JagM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Great band, nice 330!
"One Chord is fine, two chords is pushing it, three chords and youre into jazz!"
-Lou Reed
scotty

Re: The Ordinary Boys

Post by scotty »

Mike,this might have been better placed in the ric Artists section mate! The band never really were the same after Preston went on to big brother.....
did like this one tho
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Post by sowhat »

Dear Scott, as somebody who's kinda looking after this section, i don't mind people discussing things "outside punk" here if they want to discuss it here (like, Russian pop bands and such). I wouldn't even mind people discussing Britney Spears as somebody who has nothing to do with rebellion. Etc. Besides, the artists section is more populated and active than this one, please don't try and grab the last crumbs outta poor baby's mouth, thank you. :twisted:
Oh yeah. Nice song. Not quite my cup of meat but rocking and energetic enough.
Nothing will get you dead quicker than being deadly serious about yourself.
scotty

Post by scotty »

sowhat wrote:the last crumbs outta poor baby's mouth :twisted:
Awwww my wee lamb. :twisted: Its all about quality sheena not quantity and we all know that your section has the quality!!! :mrgreen:
I think i read somewhere that the O boys have split up now like his marriage to Chantelle Houghton.The ordinary Boys were never really taken seriously in the UK as being mod revivalists.After The big Brother show Samuel Preston must have thought what the heck have i done????

Return to “Light My Garage, Torch My Fire!: by Sheena Colvin”