Now Taking RRF CD2 2008 Orders

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: Now Taking RRF CD2 2008 Orders

Post by kiramdear »

Thanks, guys, no problem :D
All I wanna do is rock!
rikk
Intermediate Member

Post by rikk »

walker wrote:Rikk - I see you & I are both on the verge of becoming 4-figure posters!

Wow, this is my 1000th post!!!!!!!! I feel like I should go play one of my RICs now.
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Got mine today, 8 days delivery from the states to Israel, that's not bad at all! :)

Listening to the music right now, sounds really great!
So long and thanks for all the fish!
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

admin wrote:My error Kira. You clearly ordered two. I missed the second single order. We will make it right. Mark?
Most certainly. I'll send out another one as soon as the Post Office opens up again.

And that's #999 for me. I'm all a-quiver. Not sure I'm ready for the responsibilities that a 4-figure poster must uphold. Rikk - what's it like? Do you feel any different?
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

walker wrote:And that's #999 for me. I'm all a-quiver. Not sure I'm ready for the responsibilities that a 4-figure poster must uphold. Rikk - what's it like? Do you feel any different?
There's only one way to find out, Mark. :mrgreen:

Make sure your hair doesn't get caught when you step over the threshold. :shock: :lol:
rikk
Intermediate Member

Post by rikk »

walker wrote:
admin wrote:My error Kira. You clearly ordered two. I missed the second single order. We will make it right. Mark?
Most certainly. I'll send out another one as soon as the Post Office opens up again.

And that's #999 for me. I'm all a-quiver. Not sure I'm ready for the responsibilities that a 4-figure poster must uphold. Rikk - what's it like? Do you feel any different?
Yes, I feel great, but I think it's because I just played two Rickenbackers ;-)
IHeartRics

Post by IHeartRics »

walker wrote:By the way, there are no FCC objectionable tunes on the disc - UNLESS you think the mention of Jesus Christ in track #16 'Waiting Here' by Baby Shaker may be a problem. Most people I know think Jesus was a pretty straight-up dude, so I would be surprised if you caught much flac from your listening audience.
They play "The Ballad of John and Yoko" on the air, don't they? :wink:
Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed (and I mean that in an optimistic way).
http://www.reverbnation.com/thelowlies
http://www.myspace.com/thelowlies
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

Exactamente. That song is the reference Peter & I discussed when considering 'Waiting Here.'

And that's the big #1,000 for me.

Fanfare?

Doves?

Pigeons?

Beuller?

Anybody?
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

Congrats youse guys...1000..yeah :D :D :D :D
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

:shock: :shock: 1000 posts?!! :shock: :shock:

Good job, Mark! Keep 'em coming!
All I wanna do is rock!
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

Got mine today. The case was cracked up, but the CD is in fine shape. Once again I really like the mix (and mastering). There are lots of different styles which challenge and take me out of my comfortable norm. Well done all. Only one listen so far, but really liked it.
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

:evil:

Bah!

Still not got mine.........
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

That's strange - both of you being in England, and only one of you has received it. Rob - hopefully by Friday it'll be there. I'm just being optimistic - I have no hard conditions on which I'm staking that claim. But if no-show by Fri, let Peter & I know off forum and we'll see what we can do to track it down.

Mark - sorry about the CD being banged up. I see the "FRAGILE" stamp means nothing to the ham-fisted lumoxes that deliver for the USPS.

(lumoxen?)
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Got mine today!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

walker wrote:That's strange - both of you being in England, and only one of you has received it. Rob - hopefully by Friday it'll be there. I'm just being optimistic - I have no hard conditions on which I'm staking that claim. But if no-show by Fri, let Peter & I know off forum and we'll see what we can do to track it down.

Mark - sorry about the CD being banged up. I see the "FRAGILE" stamp means nothing to the ham-fisted lumoxes that deliver for the USPS.

(lumoxen?)
Not a problem Mark, I've got plenty of spare cases. My postie is a nice chap, so maybe USPS take
"FRAGILE" stamp
as an instruction!

I had a quick second listen last night and detected a very heavy XTC vibe in Throwaway, nice.
Mateybob wrote::evil:

Bah!

Still not got mine.........
Worth waiting for Rob :wink:

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”