Tell Us About Your Gig

Let Us Know About Your Performances Past, Present and Future
admin
Site Admin

Tell Us About Your Gig

Post by admin »

Welcome to the My Gig Forum everyone. This is a place to promote your group whether it consists of a dozen or simply yourself. Take the time to let everyone know what you are doing. It does not have to be Rickenbacker related. Photos and links to recordings are welcome and expected. So how did it go?
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jps
RRF Consultant

Re: Tell Us About Your Gig

Post by jps »

This is a great idea, Peter! :D I usually post my band gigs in the Rickenbacker Artists forum given that I am :roll: :lol: a Rickenbacker artist. :D
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

YAY!!! A cool new forum. 8)

Thanks, Peter, what a great idea! I'm just so surprised I don't know what to post. :oops:

Hmmmm, my gig? :shock: I'll have to have another cup of coffee and get back to this one. :?

Pardon my divot, please. I'm just so pleased with the idea. :D 8)
All I wanna do is rock!
JakeK
RRF Consultant

Post by JakeK »

Cool new topic, Peter! I'm sure we'll all have stories to tell.

I haven't gotten a gig yet, so I can't share just yet. :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Why not start a separate thread for your gig. That would allow for continuity and enable others to find your information easier. I created new threads under group names that were mentioned. Please let me know about your group name if your information has not been moved to a separate thread.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

This new forum was a brilliant idea, Peter. Thanks.

JimK
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

Gigs for surf bands are rather slim during the Winter so North of Malibu is working on two video projects. One will have three VERY unique guitars as featured guests (more on that later) and will be shot in a Tiki setting...tune is Crashing Waves off our cd. The other will have a strong North Coast vibe the surf is rough and cold up here but is beautiful...footage from our coastline mixed with some from an old school surf shop and also some Tiki will be mixed in...tune for this one will be Impact Zone (the spot you don't want to be caught in when in the surf).

Return to “My Gig Forum”