Transferring ownership in the register

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

clearblue
Intermediate Member

Transferring ownership in the register

Post by clearblue »

I have sold one of my guitars and would like to change the ownership to the new owner who is also a forum member. Can an admin do this?
libratune
Veteran RRF member

Re: Transferring ownership in the register

Post by libratune »

The new owner should send a PM to Peter M (admin) with the model and serial # of the guitar and request access to the Register listing for that guitar. It has been my experience that Peter responds promptly to these requests. The new owner will see the guitar under the "my records" tab on the Register once this is done, and then the new owner can edit the ownership information with respect to the guitar, add photos, etc.
clearblue
Intermediate Member

Post by clearblue »

Thanks Ron. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dan: The transfer has been made.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
clearblue
Intermediate Member

Post by clearblue »

Thank you Peter. In case you didn't know it, your level of service is impeccable! :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dan: We try to do the very best we can with the time we have. I do, however, appreciate the compliment as it is a strong motivator for the RRF crew.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jai_the_bass

Post by jai_the_bass »

clearblue wrote:Thank you Peter. In case you didn't know it, your level of service is impeccable! :)
I'll add my thanks to that as well for the promptness of transferring the 4080/6 (QE2044) to my ownership - had it 2 years, but only recently became a member of RRF.
There'll be another one to transfer soon...... :D
Can we have a bit more talent in the monitors please.....?
hieronymous
Intermediate Member

Post by hieronymous »

clearblue wrote:Thank you Peter. In case you didn't know it, your level of service is impeccable! :)
+1! Any time I've had to email about my registered instruments you've gotten back to me right away. Really impressive!

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”