Outlook Express Issues

General Information

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

admin
Site Admin

Outlook Express Issues

Post by admin »

For the first time ever, perhaps I should count my lucky stars, my Outlook Express keeps messages in my Outbox and they do not show up in Sent even though they are sent to the addressee. I have not made any changes to my computer. Can anyone shed any light on how I might fix this? :shock:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: Outlook Express Issues

Post by jimk »

Yeah, dump OE and download Mozilla Thunderbird. It's free.

JimK
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Peter I found OE to be unstable and quirky after several MS Windows updates. I suspect it is just an entry level email program that is largely unsupported. I initiated MS Outlook which comes in the MS Office package and all my files moved over seemlessly and all my issues went away.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Brian and Jim. Thanks for the push. I am driving a Thunderbird now. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

jimk wrote:Yeah, dump OE and download Mozilla Thunderbird. It's free.

JimK
A huge +1

Opps, too late. Well, I guess my post helps validate your decision. :lol:

Return to “Trivia”