Postcard

General Information

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

scotty

Postcard

Post by scotty »

Im sitting in a swanky hotel in Dundee of all places with Cocktail in hand doing nothing but settling in my big bum on the sofa and thinking about the deep muscle back massage ive booked in for tomorrow.Im hanging in there but relaxing is so difficult. :mrgreen: Missing you all like a hole in the head
scotty
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: Postcard

Post by kiramdear »

So it's safe to go to Glasgow right now, I guess? :mrgreen:
All I wanna do is rock!
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

After you have let all the air out is the ancient land of Angus, the city of Dundee and nearby Perth safe Scotty? :lol: :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Obviously there isn't an Inversnaid Hotel in Dundee or you'd be there, woodencha??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
longhouse
Advanced Member

Post by longhouse »

Give my regards to Desperate Dan and also to the Dundee City Council (I still owe 'em a heap for an unpaid traffic fine!).
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

scotty wrote:Im sitting in a swanky hotel in Dundee of all places with Cocktail in hand doing nothing but settling in my big bum on the sofa and thinking about the deep muscle back massage ive booked in for tomorrow.Im hanging in there but relaxing is so difficult. :mrgreen: Missing you all like a hole in the head
scotty
And there was me expecting an informative essay on Scotland's very own Postcard Records, and all I get is you forcing me to think about your "big bum" and you having a massage. You have scarred and scared me!

Shouldn't you be eating cake in Dundee?

Take it easy big man :D
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

scotty wrote: ... :mrgreen: Missing you all like a hole in the head
scotty
It is nice to be missed... unless you went out of your way to miss us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The best things in life aren't things."
scotty

Post by scotty »

longhouse wrote:Give my regards to Desperate Dan and also to the Dundee City Council (I still owe 'em a heap for an unpaid traffic fine!).
Ive given the council a phone and let them know your details Noel! They say any Rickenbacker will do ,so post one to me and i`ll sort out your fine. :wink:
longhouse
Advanced Member

Post by longhouse »

I suppose I will have to pay it before I return to Bonny Scotchland... :oops:

Do you know any good attorneys in Monifeith/Angus/Dundee??? tsk
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

longhouse wrote:I suppose I will have to pay it before I return to Bonny Scotchland... :oops:

Do you know any good attorneys in Monifeith/Angus/Dundee??? tsk
Good luck Noel................. Most of them are pretty efficient billing machines in my experience. You will probably be better off to pay the fines. :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
longhouse
Advanced Member

Post by longhouse »

I really have no intention of fighting Dundee city (I'll end up bound with jute, living on marmalade and breadcrumbs :lol: ).

However... I will ONLY pay the fine if it would preclude me from being able to return to Scotland. Guess I'd better check the laws. Wouldn't want to be nabbed at the Edinburgh airport.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Ive spoken to the Lord Provost and he assures me that the fine has accumulated and its about the same as your 1997SPC/VB :twisted: and maybe a bottle of Scotch..... :lol:
scotty

Post by scotty »

Just had my Massage she was a beast! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
longhouse
Advanced Member

Post by longhouse »

I guess it's settled then. What's his drink? Oban? Talisker? One of the Glens???
scotty

Post by scotty »

Buckfast !!!!! :lol: All the Jakies love it.......

I must say when i started this thread i knew it was going to rubbish but never imagined it would really be this bad sorry guys its a poor one but hey ho! :lol:
Last edited by scotty on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Trivia”