I cannot create a record for my reistered stolen bass

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
DBR

I cannot create a record for my reistered stolen bass

Post by DBR »

Hello,
I have created record 7591 I believe. It is a 4001 bass that has been stolen with serial number MD1088. It was stolen prior to my registering it and I do not own it it was stolen from me about 10 years ago. I would like to report it stolen however. How do I edit the record or put it in the stolen Ric Board? I thought I did that once already. I can't fine it there. Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: I cannot create a record for my reistered stolen bass

Post by admin »

Ric: You should see it under your My Records in the Register. Please let me know if you don't.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
DBR

Post by DBR »

I don't even see it whatsoever. Please help. Thanks
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

There is a record of it, but it does not seem to have shown up in the stolen records. At least not yet.

http://www.rickresource.com/register/vi ... lebrity%3D
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I must be seeing things. I see it under stolen and under the owner's My Records. Would you both give it another try and let me know. I feel as if I am in the Twilight Zone. :lol:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Diving into the Twilight Zone now Peter....................assuming I get back I will report my findings. :mrgreen:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Post by sowhat »

Nothing will get you dead quicker than being deadly serious about yourself.
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Yes it's there in the stolen instrument database now albeit in bold font. Made it back unscathed too. Phew! :lol:

DBR

Post by DBR »

Thank you. I do see it now. Weird, I posted it a long time ago and I didn't see it there last night. I reposted it and didn't see it for a day after the repost. Thanks again. Italicized? Bold?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ric: The bold and italicized feature will go to the standard font after 72 hours.

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”