Barbarians At The Gate

Discussing 60s and 70s Garage Band Music
elreydlp
Intermediate Member

Barbarians At The Gate

Post by elreydlp »

.........with your long blonde hair, you know you look like a girl.

paologregorio

Re: Barbarians At The Gate

Post by paologregorio »

Har! I remember hearing this one. . . though it was already over twenty years old when I first heard it; during the 80s-era 60s garage revival, everyone in the scene made a big habit of listening to and collecting all of the original material and donning the clothing and haircuts of the era as well! :D
elreydlp
Intermediate Member

Post by elreydlp »

paologregorio wrote:Har! I remember hearing this one. . . though it was already over twenty years old when I first heard it; during the 80s-era 60s garage revival, everyone in the scene made a big habit of listening to and collecting all of the original material and donning the clothing and haircuts of the era as well! :D

Gee thanks Paul. NOW I really feel old!
rictified

Post by rictified »

paologregorio wrote:Har! I remember hearing this one. . . though it was already over twenty years old when I first heard it; during the 80s-era 60s garage revival, everyone in the scene made a big habit of listening to and collecting all of the original material and donning the clothing and haircuts of the era as well! :D
Haha! I remember it when it was a hit. They were a Boston band and that song was huge around here, mid sixties. The drummer had a hook and was called Moulty, the B side of the single is about his life.

Return to “2 Car Garage: by Admin”