Montreal

Reports from Canada
rickinroma
RRF Consultant

Montreal

Post by rickinroma »

Hello all

I have a business trip scheduled for the end of September/early October in Montreal.

Is there anything special that I should not miss once I am there, Guitar shops, Rickenbackers, Live Music Clubs, etc...

I do not even know if there are RRF users from there :?:

regards
admin
Site Admin

Re: Montreal

Post by admin »

Francesco: There are indeed members from there and I trust you will hear from them. :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
joey_capps

Post by joey_capps »

The only official Rick dealer in Montreal, as far as I can tell, is Steve's Music. However, I know Steve's in Toronto never has any Ricks in stock, and openly discouraged me from buying one. Some Long & McQuade locations--a large music chain store--have Ricks in stock periodically, but I don't think there are any locations in Montreal.

As for any other guitar related activities, check out Guitars Canada. The forum is very informative.

joey
2015 MG 1993+
2008 FG 360/6
1995 FG 610/6

akajoeyjones.com
massconception.com
bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Post by bitzerguy »

HI Francesco,

I am indeed located in Montreal. Joey is right, Steve's is the only Ric dealer in town and they never have any stock. However, second hand Rics can be found at a couple of the smaller guys around town. Audiomanie has them occasionally.

Lot's of things to see and do. PM me and I'll be happy to help you out.
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM

Return to “Canadian Chapter: by Dean Steglia”