RIC Outlet 360 WB Wide Neck Gun Metal Blue

A discussion of RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

ryan.jones

Re: RIC Outlet 360 WB Wide Neck Gun Metal Blue

Post by ryan.jones »

That Gun Metal Blue is beautiful, wish I knew the paint code because I would already be driving down to Sherwin Willams for some CV right now!
wittyair

Post by wittyair »

To the delight of many a bar patron throughout this land, I no longer gig so in that respect my one offs
indeed have not been gigged. The vast majority of them have been played however at our little
weekly neighborhood jam. Who knows......if we can find a drummer and a bass player they just may
be gigged at some point.
johnhall
RIC

Post by johnhall »

ryan.jones wrote:That Gun Metal Blue is beautiful, wish I knew the paint code because I would already be driving down to Sherwin Willams for some CV right now!
Not only is there no paint code . . . it's a custom finish we formulated . . . even if there was, you wouldn't find it at Sherwin Williams, whose products we haven't used in some years now.
libratune
Veteran RRF member

Post by libratune »

SOLD for $5100.
aceonbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by aceonbass »

It'll be interesting to see what becomes of this guitar too. Guitars are made to be played. When collectors get involved and guitars, cars, artwork, etc...just become another possession or investment, I think it takes the purpose and meaning out of that "thing". "Don't even point....."
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Whatever the formula John you really hit the nail on the head this time. I like it very much and it is a new look for Rickenbacker which I hope will show up as a COY or other option at some point.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

admin wrote:Whatever the formula John you really hit the nail on the head this time. I like it very much and it is a new look for Rickenbacker which I hope will show up as a COY or other option at some point.
+1! :D
kotadawg

Post by kotadawg »

admin wrote:Whatever the formula John you really hit the nail on the head this time. I like it very much and it is a new look for Rickenbacker which I hope will show up as a COY or other option at some point.
+1 And I would love to see the 360 humbucker configuration available.
Jack
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

libratune wrote:SOLD for $5100.
Looks like Craig scored another one! Congrats! :D
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
aceonbass
Veteran RRF member

Post by aceonbass »

aceonbass wrote:I think it's neat that RIC does these one-offs and offers them to the public in this way, but I'd like to see just one of them getting gigged. I'm afraid these customs are all disappearing down a collectors "black hole never again to grace the night time sky".
:shock: :( :( :(

Return to “RIC Outlet One Offs: by Peter McCormack”