Travelling to Australia

Reports from Australia
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Re: Travelling to Australia

Post by ozover50 »

Failed politician Pauline Hanson, CJ. Famous for her "please explain?" response in an interview.

A while ago she announced that she was moving to the UK because there were "too many immigrants" here. Then she returns, saying she couldn't live there because......

You guessed it!! :lol:

Google her.... good for a few laughs.
Last edited by ozover50 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
scotty

Post by scotty »

ozover50 wrote:
A while ago she announced that she was moving to the UK because there were "too many immigrants" here. Then she returns, saying she couldn't live there because......

.....Graham had the hots for her?
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Har!!

I very much doubt it, Scotty! :lol:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
xpitt
Intermediate Member

Post by xpitt »

ozover50 wrote: A while ago she announced that she was moving to the UK because there were "too many immigrants" here. Then she returns, saying she couldn't live there because......

I read that the male christian name used mostly for new born children in England is Mohamed these days :shock:
is that true ? Scotty ? ..mmmh. sorry , you*re scottish , you might not know that 8) ...let's stop it here, we're getting out of topic :?
scotty

Post by scotty »

Yup im sure i read that somewhere being a internationalist that i am. :lol:
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

xpitt wrote:
ozover50 wrote: A while ago she announced that she was moving to the UK because there were "too many immigrants" here. Then she returns, saying she couldn't live there because......

I read that the male christian name used mostly for new born children in England is Mohamed these days :shock:
is that true ? Scotty ? ..mmmh. sorry , you*re scottish , you might not know that 8) ...let's stop it here, we're getting out of topic :?
Around 3% of the UK belong to the Muslim faith and many give the name Muhammad (or variations) to their sons as an honorary/traditional reference. This is a prefix to the name they are actually known by (thanks Azir for the info). So it kind of skews the numbers and gives some an easy press story. If it was a tradition for other groups to use the same/similar name it would have the same affect on the stats.
gregga41
RRF Consultant

Post by gregga41 »

Looking forward to meeting Alex tomorrow night. Aitch and myself and hopefully Trotty and Shane are taking him out to see a few of the local bands!
From what i hear, Alex and family will be enjoying the New Years' Fireworks in the heart of Melbourne City tonite.
Happy New Year all! :D

Return to “Australian Chapter: by Greg Rahilly”