CD MIX No.4!

Entertainment

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

lennon211
Intermediate Member

Re: CD MIX No.4!

Post by lennon211 »

Still nothing.
Sarcasm just doesn't come through when you're typing...
nattiep
Advanced Member

Post by nattiep »

If you're starting up another set in January I'd like in.
1976 Rickenbacker 4001
2011/05 Fender Standard Fretless Jazz Bass
2005/11 Fender Standard Jazz Bass
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

OK guys.

I need ..

Lennon211
Winston
ajish4
Scotty
scottpro 1969

To re-send me their addresses so that I can be sure the first copies sent went to the right places.
I've spoken to Royal Mail but they're not interested in refunding the postage (£3 each) as they are blaming the postal services outside of the UK for losing these. :roll:
I'll be sorting replacement copies hopefully by the end of next week.
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

FIREGLO67 wrote:OK guys.

I need ..

Lennon211
Winston
ajish4
Scotty
scottpro 1969

To re-send me their addresses so that I can be sure the first copies sent went to the right places.
I've spoken to Royal Mail but they're not interested in refunding the postage (£3 each) as they are blaming the postal services outside of the UK for losing these. :roll:
I'll be sorting replacement copies hopefully by the end of next week.
Done.

Thanks Rob!
scotty

Post by scotty »

Done.
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

I am sure you have my correct address but I have sent you a PM in any event.

The last time you sent a CD, it took ages to get here. I would suggest that you not send a replacement set of discs to me unless I have not received the first set by the middle of November. I am more than happy to send you postage costs btw.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

My set arrived today Rob. :D :D :D I'll be listening to them a bit later on. I am sure these will be great just like the last ones were.

Thanks again mate.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
lennon211
Intermediate Member

Post by lennon211 »

Maybe mine will make it soon then, too.
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Rob,

What can I say.............the best of the best. Love these CD's. You obviously put a lot of thought into compiling these two very different collections of superb music. The tracks on each CD just seem to flow nicely from the first to the last. Thanks again. I am really enjoying these. :D :D :D

Btw it was nice to see that a great young Canadian artist made the cut. :mrgreen:

fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

winston wrote:Rob,

What can I say.............the best of the best. Love these CD's. You obviously put a lot of thought into compiling these two very different collections of superb music. The tracks on each CD just seem to flow nicely from the first to the last. Thanks again. I am really enjoying these. :D :D :D

Btw it was nice to see that a great young Canadian artist made the cut. :mrgreen:
Thanks Brian.
It's always nice to get a bit of feedback on these. It's also nice that you appreciate that I don't just throw these compilations together. I do a lot of chopping and changing until I'm happy that the CD flows nicely. I'm glad you approve of the extra effort put in.
There are actually 2 Canadian connections on the CD, but it wasn't a deliberate ploy to win you over! :lol:
As well as Tal, The High Dials are Canadian too. :D
And best of all, we beat the Canadian customs this time. Yay! :lol:
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Ah I missed the fact that the High Dials are Canadian too Rob...............mostly because this is the first time that I have listened to their music. I must say that I am impressed.

scotty

Post by scotty »

My postie is on life support....
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

scotty wrote:My postie is on life support....
Don't worry fella. I'll be sending another copy your way by the end of this week. :)
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

I must apologise for the delay in sending the second batch out for the guys that never received their copies.
Life kinda got in the way of fun for a few weeks there. :roll:
Anyway, I have new copies done and ready to send to...

Lennon211
ajish4
Scotty
scottpro 1969
And a 'best of' volumes 1 and 2 for Ron, who missed them first time round.

These will be sent out early next week.
Please let me know once they've arrived and I can get to work on volume 5!
lennon211
Intermediate Member

Post by lennon211 »

No worries. I'm just happy to get the new music. Thanks again for doing this. If you need any funds toward the shipping, I'm more than willing to help.

Return to “On Stage”