Hi Guys!

Reports from Canada
kursk

Hi Guys!

Post by kursk »

Been an on an off poster for a couple of years. I own a 1980 330-12 LH in white ( now creme as it ages!).

Does anyone know where I can get a set of Thomastik- Infeld strings for this guitar in Canada?

Does anyone have a set for sale? I just cannot afford to pay $21.00 in shipping on a $34.00 set of strings at the moment!

My name is Doug..
jdawe

Re: Hi Guys!

Post by jdawe »

Hi Doug. Too bad you didn't post this about three weeks earlier - I was just down at POTR in New Jersey and could have picked you up a set.

I don't know where (or if) you can get these in Canada, but I'd suggest you call or email POTR and check what the shipping cost would actually be. I'd be suprised if it was as high as $21 if sent by USPS. When I bought my 620-12 from POTR recently the shipping cost for the guitar would only have been around $65 had I not picked it up in person. A set of strings obviously weighs a lot less.
bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Re: Hi Guys!

Post by bitzerguy »

Hi Doug, I echo Jonathan's post. Give Chris a call or email at Pick Of The Ricks. He is great to deal with and checks out shipping charges well before he contacts you.
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM

Return to “Canadian Chapter: by Dean Steglia”