Registered the new baby

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Fretjob

Registered the new baby

Post by Fretjob »

Finally managed to put it down long enough to take a picture of it. Nothing flash, stock 2010 Midnight Blue 4003 fitted with the cove pickup space filler. Took me as long to find a matching strap as the guitar.

I was surprised to find it it was actually a June 2010, considering i purchased it (new) in April 2011. Where the heck has it been? Only thing that took the shine of it a little is the E and G strings are noticeably underpowered compared to the A and D strings. I'm living with it until i change the stock strings out for D'Addario's, see if the problems remains, then i'll give it a proper set up and hope i can sort it out.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Registered the new baby

Post by admin »

Thanks Bill. Your participation is much appreciated. Every instrument makes a difference to our database and we continue to learn about Rickenbackers each day.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

Fretjob wrote: Nothing flash, stock 2010 Midnight Blue 4003
Ah, but the current MID is something flashy and cool, imo!

Congrats, Bill!
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

Wildberry wrote:
Fretjob wrote: Nothing flash, stock 2010 Midnight Blue 4003
Ah, but the current MID is something flashy and cool, imo!

Congrats, Bill!
+1! That's a cool bass with matching strap! :D
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. - Seneca
fazack64

Post by fazack64 »

Fretjob wrote:Finally managed to put it down long enough to take a picture of it. Nothing flash, stock 2010 Midnight Blue 4003 fitted with the cove pickup space filler. Took me as long to find a matching strap as the guitar.

I was surprised to find it it was actually a June 2010, considering i purchased it (new) in April 2011. Where the heck has it been? Only thing that took the shine of it a little is the E and G strings are noticeably underpowered compared to the A and D strings. I'm living with it until i change the stock strings out for D'Addario's, see if the problems remains, then i'll give it a proper set up and hope i can sort it out.

Nice color choice..... I picked mine up July 2011 brand new but it was made in 2010.. enjoy it!
2010 midnit 4003

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”