Gibson raided, AGAIN

News, weather & sports

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Re: Gibson raided, AGAIN

Post by Ivan3000 »

Ain'tGotNoPokemon wrote:Again, I tried to leave politics out of this post. I haven't said anything about political parties, politicians, the government doing vicious things, etc. If I had made a political statement, it wouldn't have been pretty. :lol:
My political views on things can get pretty heated too, I think mine may have been a bit worse though. :lol:
Ain'tGotNoPokemon

Post by Ain'tGotNoPokemon »

IvanMunoz wrote:
Ain'tGotNoPokemon wrote:Again, I tried to leave politics out of this post. I haven't said anything about political parties, politicians, the government doing vicious things, etc. If I had made a political statement, it wouldn't have been pretty. :lol:
My political views on things can get pretty heated too, I think mine may have been a bit worse though. :lol:
I think there's a problem, particularly in America, with people getting really upset when they discuss politics. It's a bit like arguing over if the Beatles or Beach Boys were better, because it's all subjective. There as a comedian who once said when people ask him what his beliefs are he says, "Hey, the last time I checked, this is America," and by the time they figure it out, he's long gone. :lol:

If you're like me, your political beliefs are so out there that you won't even bother discussing them with most people. :wink: With a case like this, I'm surprised I'm not more against the government's involvement. Usually I am.
RIC_FACTORY
RIC

Post by RIC_FACTORY »

Until more facts come to light, I am withholding the conspiracy theories. As of right now, it is Gibson's word vs. the government's. Given the leadership on both sides, I am not ready to take either side at its word!
Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Post by Ivan3000 »

Yep Guy, I am a raging conspirist! :mrgreen: I usually don't talk about my views on anything because too many people get offended.
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

RIC_FACTORY wrote:Until more facts come to light, I am withholding the conspiracy theories. As of right now, it is Gibson's word vs. the government's. Given the leadership on both sides, I am not ready to take either side at its word!
Hmm, come to think of it. . . excellent point. :lol: :lol: :lol: Revamped Thunderbirds, Robot guitars. . . I won't mention any political stuff, but some of you might find certain governmental leadership decisions equally savvy.
There is no reason to ever be bored.

...why yes, I suppose I do have a double bound guitar fetish...

"Uh, I like the double bounds. . . ."
Clint
Intermediate Member

Post by Clint »

I think Gibson is being framed by Bigfoot.
Jangle, Chime & Twang.
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

Clint wrote:I think Gibson is being framed by Bigfoot.
Maybe by Chickenfoot? :lol:
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
rickboy88
Intermediate Member

Post by rickboy88 »

"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect." Vince Lombardi
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

This is getting more ridiculous by the day :x
08 Ric 4003

Post by 08 Ric 4003 »

What guitar maker doesn't use Indian Rosewood?
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Well, RIC uses African rosewood, which is also called bubinga...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Post by Ivan3000 »

The government should lay off, Gibson is making guitars which make music which inturn makes money and stimulates the economy. I wrote a whole paper in school about how Rickenbacker changed the world. :mrgreen:
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

IvanMunoz wrote:The government should lay off, Gibson is making guitars which make music which inturn makes money and stimulates the economy. I wrote a whole paper in school about how Rickenbacker changed the world. :mrgreen:
Did the teacher also ask you how come Gibson mutated into Rickenbacker in the course of paper? :P

Where did the money to buy the Gibson with come from to start with? :twisted: :lol:
Ain'tGotNoPokemon

Post by Ain'tGotNoPokemon »

Wildberry wrote:
IvanMunoz wrote:The government should lay off, Gibson is making guitars which make music which inturn makes money and stimulates the economy. I wrote a whole paper in school about how Rickenbacker changed the world. :mrgreen:
Did the teacher also ask you how come Gibson mutated into Rickenbacker in the course of paper? :P

Where did the money to buy the Gibson with come from to start with? :twisted: :lol:
Probably the money the government gets from their own drug tra... Oops. :lol:

Well, the money used to buy a Gibson would also "stimulate" the economy if it was used for groceries, books, clothes, Squiers ( :lol: ), and other goods.
Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Post by Ivan3000 »

Ain'tGotNoPokemon wrote:
Wildberry wrote:

Probably the money the government gets from their own drug tra... Oops. :lol:

Well, the money used to buy a Gibson would also "stimulate" the economy if it was used for groceries, books, clothes, Squiers ( :lol: ), and other goods.
They were involved in a lot more that one would think (if you get what I mean), and then we get the whole propganda speal, its like 1984! I think free speach will be taken away soon.

Return to “News At 11”