Subaru!

General Information

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Re: Subaru!

Post by Ivan3000 »

ajish4 wrote:Congrats on the new ride Mitch!

I've always wondered about those...our new car is a BIT more UGLY. We recently bought a Nissan CUBE! :lol:

Hmmm, my BEST vehicle in snow, NOT that I have to worry about that much anymore, was my International Scout Traveler. Talk about SICK!
NOTHING stopped that monster.....except possibly RUST. I miss that beast.
The cube is soooo cool!
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

FYI: "Sick" is a highly complimentary adjective these days. :D
There is no reason to ever be bored.

...why yes, I suppose I do have a double bound guitar fetish...

"Uh, I like the double bounds. . . ."
elreydlp
Intermediate Member

Post by elreydlp »

Best car for driving in the snow? No question-the Lincoln Town Car I rented from Budget when they had 'em for $19.95 a day. I got the comprehensive insurance (run over a bunch of nuns on a bus bench-no problem-you're covered!). Next best thing to being invulnerable!
I'd take it to Mammoth and go through snowbanks, creek beds, ski runs-you name it. Spin out and crunch someone elses car-it's insured! Ah, the good old days.
PS-Worked equally well in the desert on sand!
1a12

Post by 1a12 »

elreydlp wrote:I have a 2010 with almost 40,000 miles on it, and I love it. I've had several cars go over 250,000 miles, and one with 300,000 (I still see it running around town 7 years later). The Subi is the best by far! Congratulations!
Ditto on that CONGRATS MITCH! , I've got a Forester with 130K on it....but this THING
is more fun to drive!!
peewee
Intermediate Member

Post by peewee »

We've a 2005 Forester XT that has given us zero problems even with 130K miles on it. Great car and loves the highway - once caught myself doing 105 MPH on a parkway just after we'd bought it and had no clue I was going that fast! My only complaint is the excessive road noise with our car but I understand that they've taken care of this issue. You're gonna love your Subaru, Mitch!
Wherever you go, there you are

Return to “Trivia”