Smiling face down at Fitzgerald's, Saturday 11/12/11

Let Us Know About Your Performances Past, Present and Future
paologregorio

Re: Smiling face down at Fitzgerald's, Saturday 11/12/11

Post by paologregorio »

rickenbrother wrote:
paologregorio wrote:If I appear a little off it's because I was completely trashed after two drinks from an extremely heavy-handed pouring bartender! :lol:
Oh, is THAT what it was?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was a fun show, I look forward to another SFD gig. 8)
Cool!

Yes, I was nearly cross eyed-hammered; on our opening song, I could not remember the second chord of the verse until midway into the second verse. . . .

I bought a 3rd cocktail, but left it untouched in front of my pedal board onstage. After about the 3rd number, Meatball asked if he could have a drink. I told him to please take it away, it was his. He took one sip, and jerked his head back in surprise at the drink's strength; he asked me if my new girl friend bought me thdrink-he thought maybe she was trying to rufie, but I told him she'd said her drinks were equally strong. MB then said maybe the bartender was trying to rufie both of us. . . :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no reason to ever be bored.

...why yes, I suppose I do have a double bound guitar fetish...

"Uh, I like the double bounds. . . ."
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

paologregorio wrote:If I appear a little off it's because I was completely trashed after two drinks from an extremely heavy-handed pouring bartender! :lol:
I can think of a RRFer or two that would have loved to been there that evening! :lol:

You didn't look too smashed in the video, Paul. :wink:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

jps wrote:
I can think of a RRFer or two that would have loved to been there that evening! :lol:

You didn't look too smashed in the video, Paul. :wink:
He didn't say, "smashed", he said "trashed"! Big difference! :P :lol:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)

Return to “My Gig Forum”