Welcome To Pet Sounds

Pet stories & photos

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

admin
Site Admin

Welcome To Pet Sounds

Post by admin »

Welcome to Pet Sounds, the newest kid on the block.

To all of those who have suggested this forum, please accept my apology for the delay. We will slowly move over threads that are appropriated for this forum as time permits.

In the meantime, please enjoy this space and fill it with photos and anecdotes of your pets.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
electrofaro

Re: Welcome To Pet Sounds

Post by electrofaro »

Is this the forum about Ivan, or rather the Beach Boys?

The Beach Boys are going on tour in 2012! Well, that's something I got to go to! :mrgreen:
I'm currently petless :cry:
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And perhaps Beachless too Werner? :lol:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Sounds like a nice addition since so many of us have four, six, and even 8 legged friends (hey, I had a pet tarantula when I was a kid! :lol: )...
8)
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

AT first I thought this was going to be a Beach Boys section!
Pets Sound, eh? Oh I can't wait to post a recording of one of Pirates screams! Theat will be a Pet Sound for yous guys! :lol: The 'ol bird just turned 28 this week. He's still a youngster. :)
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

admin wrote:And perhaps Beachless too Werner? :lol:
Werner must have a few canals where he is though............and I don't mean root canals. :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

Beaches are horribly sandy places... canals are wet... I like either!

I remembered a thread that might be moved here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=390369
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Wildberry wrote: I remembered a thread that might be moved here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=390369
Done!
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
Ivan3000
Advanced Member

Post by Ivan3000 »

YEAH! IT TOTALLY HAPPENED! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great New area to the forum!
Here is a picture of Fruitbat, my Corgi:
egosheep
Intermediate Member

Post by egosheep »

Not to be a party pooper, but isn't this a bit much? I mean, this is a Rickenbacker forum. I understand there a lot of subforums here, but they at least cover music or instruments in some way.
Great Ramp In My Opinion.
antipodean

Post by antipodean »

IvanMunoz wrote:YEAH! IT TOTALLY HAPPENED! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great New area to the forum!
Here is a picture of Fruitbat, my Corgi:
What a handsome, noble beast you have there Ivan.

Griffin is very excited to see another Corgi on the forum, but he has an important question: does Fruitbat have a tail?
"I don't want to sound incredulous but I can't believe it" Rex Mossop
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

egosheep wrote:Not to be a party pooper, but isn't this a bit much? I mean, this is a Rickenbacker forum. I understand there a lot of subforums here, but they at least cover music or instruments in some way.
Well, is is all the way down at the bottom of the list. You're right, pets basically have nothing to do with music. However for many people, pets have the same effects as music, which include happiness and stress relief. This sub forum was a surprise to me. But I like it.
It could also be the most peaceful section of the RRF.
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

rickenbrother wrote:
egosheep wrote:Not to be a party pooper, but isn't this a bit much? I mean, this is a Rickenbacker forum. I understand there a lot of subforums here, but they at least cover music or instruments in some way.
Well, is is all the way down at the bottom of the list. You're right, pets basically have nothing to do with music. However for many people, pets have the same effects as music, which include happiness and stress relief. This sub forum was a surprise to me. But I like it.
+1!
Yes, the things we love tend to be what makes life worth living. And yeah, pets don't know a Rick from anything else. But they give us joy and love, which is all that really counts when you get down to it. So hey, I'm all for it. Without music, life would be far less than what it is, and without pets, it would be even further down...
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

cjj wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:
+1!
Yes, the things we love tend to be what makes life worth living. And yeah, pets don't know a Rick from anything else. But they give us joy and love, which is all that really counts when you get down to it. So hey, I'm all for it. Without music, life would be far less than what it is, and without pets, it would be even further down...
I +1 you right back, my friend! Well said! :wink:
8mileshigher

Welcome To Pet Sounds

Post by 8mileshigher »

cjj wrote: ....I'm all for it. Without music, life would be far less than what it is, and without pets, it would be even further down...
Well said, CJ, and very philosophical ! :)

Return to “Creatures”