Run-on sentence of the week

General Information

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Re: Run-on sentence of the week

Post by jdogric12 »

All messages together... :roll:
nut job wrote: Of course, it's standard 2-3/16 inches at the heel, I have it pictured in the description on a standard jazzmaster master body, it even fits on a stratoctater perfect, jazzmasters and stratoctater share what is called a conversion neck, basically what that means is they are both standard 2-3/16 of an inch at the heel for the neck pocket of a jazzmaster or strat, and both guitars have a 25-1/2 inch scale , it is unused and in mint condition as well , with the new tuners and string tree , valued at 40.00, no fret wear or marks, mint condition, I dont really want to sell it but I have a sprained thumb and can't play for a while and need the money , so I'm taking apart the guitar and selling parts, but back to the neck, it will fit, and you will never find one this cheap with block inlay and bindings, if you even see one like this at all, good luck bidding

I'm going to ship it when I get home around 4 pm today, thanks for the purchase, everything is new like posted, from my experience though, you might have to of course just play with the bridge hieght and intonation after you install it to get the perfect sound just in case you are in aware, just so you don't just slap it on and play without doing the proper adjustments, being that it's a standard scale 25-1/2 inch and 2-3/16 at the heel, it will fit exact, but of course the are no 2 exact guitars , I actually am not too crazy about the block look, that's another reason in selling it, i prefer the dots now, by the way, what are you doing with the old neck , are you selling it? , I mean it would fit my guitar, I'm not looking for something fancy like this one, if you are let me know, I might buy it, enjoy this one though

its going to fit and doesnt have any of those kind of problems, although i dont accept returns on my sale, i just wanted a custom made neck from Warmoth, lic fender, or was looking into buying a jazzmaster neck online, i personally dont like the truss rod Hole adjustment at the headstock and is the main reason i sold it, its standard jazzmaster measurements and i assure you it will fit perfect and sound great, i just honestly dont know why they had the truss rod is at the headstock, i wouldve had it on the heel , i have a few friends that say i was stupid to sell it but none of them needed just the neck, so i posted here, i just came back from shipping it and have it listed as no returns, i told you what are the exact measurements and did my research on what other jazzmaster necks are and the pocket that the necks sits in, and the height and scale, so you really shouldnt have a problem , i just dont want you to think i went threw all the trouble of rushing from work and arranging for me to sell it and you might just say well, i don't like it or something, i posted tons of close up photos and described it exactly how it is, no dings, dents, no scratches or problems so enjoy it and i would by your neck the way it is for a price that it worth if you decide to sell it, but how did it get a bump on the fret or where ever you said, and it buzzes?, i would need to get it refretted , anyway, just found out i my bank account overdrafted on this shipping, i started this message earlier and just got home again from the bank because i have to clear up my account otherwise im paying overdraft fee of 30 bucks for this account i use only on ebay, for safty reasons, with my paypal, hopefully i can fix it tommorow by putting money in, the manager wasnt there, alittle while ago when i went there, anywy. have fun with your new neck

no, it went out, i cleared up the bank, it turned out i had 24 hours to put back into the bank what the post office charged, and by them charging it, it went out, got shipped, i uploaded a tracking number and it was shipped PRIORITY, instead of just basic standard , i was told its better if the box was valuable, so i paid the extra, i guess they handle the box with more care and it should arrive sooner than standard shipping, the tracking number was also uploaded to the paypal website as well, thanks

hey , send me some pictures to my email please, my email is **** , yes, i would buy it and would f=do the work to it , my budy at guitar center is a giutar tech and would give me a great deal., please send me pictures on my email account, **** than when you post it ill by it for the buy it now price via paypal, please send the pictures soon because i just ordered a Warmoth lic fender cbs headstock strat neck for my jazzmaster fo 170 and they said they wont ship it for a couple days, so i have time to cancel the order, but you have to let me see it in photos first on my email, different angle and so forth, i really will buy it, please send me the pics asap so i can cancel the transaction at warmoth with i love the hedstock huge shape i ordered but need to save money and would much rather have a genuine fender jazzmaster neck, does it come with the tuners, ?

actually, i just ordered a neck from warmoth and trued to cancel the order by calling them and they told me they would have to charge me a 45 dollar deactivation fee for canceling it, so what im thinking is that i am either posting another neck like the one i sold to you, and selling it than buying you neck, i have a few project guitars and wanted a genuine jazzmaster neck on it, this sucks so bad, if you wouldve told me this last night i wouldve paid you that minute, can you please please please hold that neck for about a week or two for me, i really wanted one of those so bad for so long and was ready to buy on for a price like yours, but you didnt answer me in time and i had a dead line to make to order a neck for my white jazzmaster, i would buy yours for my sunburst and with my next neck sale, i will be adle to afford to fix whatever is wrong with it for free, my best freind is the guitar technicion at guitar center and i already told him about this neck you wanna sell me, please send me some pictures to my email at gmail, *****, thanks,

liisten. please dont sell that neckk to anyone else , i really need that neck, i cant afford any other ones, i might get the work done to it if its not serious problems, and if not by then ill have the money from this strat neck ill be selling, give me your email and we can talk abou t specs,please dont sell it to anyone else

my email, *****, i can buy it in a bout a week or so

Yeah, I'm work on it, i really wish I would've none that you had that neck and I would've charged you a hundred cheaper for the one I sold to you, i am pretty broke after bills and hoping that someone I know is willing to help me out by buying your neck , by the way are you selling it with tuners?, I can buy it for 8o now but have to see if someone can give me a down payment on one of my sales so I can buy this neck from you, please please hold on to it until I buy it, because within the most from 3- days to 2 weeks I definetly will buy it , please don't sell it

Now, I don't like to make fun of people, but... wait... yes, I do. :lol:
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Re: Run-on sentence of the week

Post by jdogric12 »

fun update: neck was a counterfeit. eBay case opened. :twisted:

Return to “Trivia”