Run-on sentence of the week

General Information

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Run-on sentence of the week

Post by jdogric12 »

from a seller I recently bought a necessary Jazzmaster replacement neck from:

its going to fit and doesnt have any of those kind of problems, although i dont accept returns on my sale, i just wanted a custom made neck from Warmoth, lic fender, or was looking into buying a jazzmaster neck online, i personally dont like the truss rod Hole adjustment at the headstock and is the main reason i sold it, its standard jazzmaster measurements and i assure you it will fit perfect and sound great, i just honestly dont know why they had the truss rod is at the headstock, i wouldve had it on the heel , i have a few friends that say i was stupid to sell it but none of them needed just the neck, so i posted here, i just came back from shipping it and have it listed as no returns, i told you what are the exact measurements and did my research on what other jazzmaster necks are and the pocket that the necks sits in, and the height and scale, so you really shouldnt have a problem , i just dont want you to think i went threw all the trouble of rushing from work and arranging for me to sell it and you might just say well, i don't like it or something, i posted tons of close up photos and described it exactly how it is, no dings, dents, no scratches or problems so enjoy it and i would by your neck the way it is for a price that it worth if you decide to sell it, but how did it get a bump on the fret or where ever you said, and it buzzes?, i would need to get it refretted , anyway, just found out i my bank account overdrafted on this shipping, i started this message earlier and just got home again from the bank because i have to clear up my account otherwise im paying overdraft fee of 30 bucks for this account i use only on ebay, for safty reasons, with my paypal, hopefully i can fix it tommorow by putting money in, the manager wasnt there, alittle while ago when i went there, anywy. have fun with your new neck

I ran out of breath READING it! :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Re: Run-on sentence of the week

Post by ajish4 »

Whew, just glad it wasn't one of mine! :lol:
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

jdogric12 wrote:
I ran out of breath READING it! :lol:
...and he ran out of punctuation long before that, except, for, commas,
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Yes, commas are in abundance. His writing style leaves a lot to be desired also. He appears to just ramble on about anything that crosses his mind. I agree that the experience of reading his message was breathtaking :shock: :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
scotty

Post by scotty »

Aye man.. :wink: he`d give a certain forum member here a run for his money....
grygrx

Post by grygrx »

The ?, is a function of English I am not familiar with.
s4001

Post by s4001 »

ajish4 wrote:Whew, just glad it wasn't one of mine! :lol:
Me, too. I half expected to see something I'd written.
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

scotty wrote:Aye man.. :wink: he`d give a certain forum member here a run for his money....

I thought I was the run on king, but dang, I bow to the master :wink:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

I, never. write run-on/sentences; All you: have? to (do is) put! Random punctuation * marks or whatever. they are' called. Everywhere! oh And don't, Forget to, capitalize: the first Letter; of some/words every. So often!
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
grygrx

Post by grygrx »

cjj wrote:I, never. write run-on/sentences; All you: have? to (do is) put! Random punctuation * marks or whatever. they are' called. Everywhere! oh And don't, Forget to, capitalize: the first Letter; of some/words every. So often!
Welcome to the internet! ;)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

cjj wrote:I, never. write run-on/sentences; All you: have? to (do is) put! Random punctuation * marks or whatever. they are' called. Everywhere! oh And don't, Forget to, capitalize: the first Letter; of some/words every. So often!
By my count :roll: that is 8 sentences. :mrgreen:
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Can I buy a period (or 20) Pat?
T.A.R.
Intermediate Member

Post by T.A.R. »

johnallg wrote:Can I buy a period (or 20) Pat?
:lol: :lol:
mgauction
Advanced Member

Post by mgauction »

Communication by writing is completely down the crapper. I not only question how this generation ever graduated from any form of education, I also wonder why older folks have adopted this style. BTW - it is popular now to add ??? when questioning anothers motive rather than explain what it is you question -- a great assistance to our continuing dumbing-down society!
Leprosy is rare & scarce but nobody wants that!
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

mgauction wrote:Communication by writing is completely down the crapper. I not only question how this generation ever graduated from any form of education, I also wonder why older folks have adopted this style. BTW - it is popular now to add ??? when questioning anothers motive rather than explain what it is you question -- a great assistance to our continuing dumbing-down society!

Amen! It's long-term job security for those of us who do have proper skills! I say let 'em get as dumb as they can! I say dope up all the kids on Ritalin and stop teaching the 3 R's, let 'em spend the entire school day texting and playing on Facebook on their mobile phones! Keep teacher salaries low, and the test scores too, while we're at it! All this means when I'm 50-ish years old in the year 2030, I can be relatively assured I'll still have a JOB!!! [/rant]

Return to “Trivia”