Yet another - It Won't Be Wrong

Those who flock to The Byrds
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: Yet another - It Won't Be Wrong

Post by jimk »

I hope your wish comes true, Robert. Even better, if they get to the next SCARF, you should be able to meet them in person. A bunch of nicer guys you never met. It was a real hoot for me to sit in with them last summer.
JimK
8mileshigher

Yet another - It Won't Be Wrong

Post by 8mileshigher »

Pat and all

Another tastefully done BC recording. Chimey sound and the vocals are well done. :D
mcd220

Post by mcd220 »

My fave cover from The Collective I think would have to be "Have you seen her face"...great energy and guitar work, and also gives the original a "Little boot in the butt" so to speak.

Fave cover from Tom is still "Goin' Back"; you can really hear & feel the TLC that went into that recording.

I think it's absolutely wonderful that fine musicians like these guys are contributing to keeping this music alive, and doing it with such care, sensitivity & honour.

Best, Christian
Folkie
Advanced Member

Post by Folkie »

I enjoyed both Tom's and the Byrds Collective's versions of "It Won't Be Wrong." I've always wanted to learn the song, but the "transcription" I found online was wildly oversimplified. Can someone on this thread post a tab transcription of the song? :oops:

Much thanks,

Robert
pehayes2

Post by pehayes2 »

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to comment on our song.

I'd like to give an update about the song. Based on the strength of your comments, I went ahead and put the song up on our normal web sites. There is one site Uvumi ( which is pretty much similar to the other well known musician sites) that let's people steam music to play.

Well based on user plays we've reached the #1 spot and have been there for five days now. In a little over two weeks we've logged over 11,000 plays. I'm guessing not a lot of old folks go to this site so The Byrds music must be resonating with a younger crowd. (Entirely my speculation).

So again, thanks for the encouragement that allowed us to go ahead and post our work.
Attachments
Uvumi282012.jpg

Return to “Byrds' Forum: by James Krause”