kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Re: Cruisin' Santa Ana

Post by kenposurf »

Sweet,,way to go Brian..Thanks Roy!
8mileshigher

Cruisin' Santa Ana

Post by 8mileshigher »

Very tasteful guitar work there Brian !! 8)
Thanks for posting the link, Roy ! :)
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Way to go! That's really cool! I hope this gets the attention it deserves. :wink:
All I wanna do is rock!
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

To the few that posted a comment, thanks for the kind words and a special thank you to Roy for putting in the effort to create a video on youtube.

This very simple instrumental written by yours truly, features an all Rickenbacker lineup (in case anyone is interested).
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

winston wrote: .... features an all Rickenbacker lineup (in case anyone is interested).
Some of your best recordings feature your all-Ric lineup ---- but I'm not biased, eh ? :)
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

8mileshigher wrote:
winston wrote: .... features an all Rickenbacker lineup (in case anyone is interested).
Some of your best recordings feature your all-Ric lineup ---- but I'm not biased, eh ? :)
Thanks Rich.......you ARE extremely biased I reckon. :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Cool, Brian..... love it!! :D Very SoCal IMO but I suspect that two or three of the pics weren't taken in Santa Ana.... :wink: :wink:

Thanks for posting it, Roy.

I can make an educated guess as to which bass you used but what about the others instruments?
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Aitch I used the JG 360v64 on lead. JG 360/12 WB and JG 360v64 for rhythm parts and JG 4003 for bass. The guitars were processed through my Vox Tonelab on the AC30 setting with a hing of reverb and chorus. The bass was recorded direct.

ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Hmmm..... I got the bass wrong. I initially though the lead might be your 330 but listening to it again it does sound like toasters. I must pull my 360v64 out of the vault for a run. 8) :wink:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

You know how much I love my 360v64 Aitch. It sounds great through my Vox AC30VR. It is a winning combo for the style of music that I like to play.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The model 360 is a nice lead instrument and I favor the 21 fretters.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Instrumental As Anything: by Admin”