IRON DOOR BLUES

Discuss the early days of the Club with the manager.
admin
Site Admin

Re: IRON DOOR BLUES

Post by admin »

Geoff: Simply marvelous. It is great to see all of those groups that played at the Iron Door Club. It was surely a rockin' place.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Post by 13_temple_street »

It is very rare that I post material from You-Tube I prefer to leave that to others I have in mind Peter (Hamilton Square) who I am delighted to see has resurfaced after many months in the wilderness.
I was immediately struck by the catchy simple melody 'Iron Door Blues' composed by Tony Flanagan who I have knowingly never met,he has made a terrific effort !!
hamilton_square

Post by hamilton_square »

13_temple_street wrote:It is very rare that I post material from You-Tube I prefer to leave that to others I have in mind Peter (Hamilton Square) who I am delighted to see has resurfaced after many months in the wilderness.
Always nice to see you keeping well Geoff, if you can call Southern Spain's Costa Blanca region "wilderness" then that's where I've been for much of Britain's 2011-12 miserable and grey winter months of October through to near end of March. I was up on the Wirral and Chester for an extended Christmas and New Year - but to be brutally honest with you, come mid-January I couldn't wait to fly back to Spain in order to pick up where I'd left off. I'm now at home here in Beaconsfield on the outskirts of London until hopefully next October when, all being well, I again plan to wander off into the "wilderness" of Southern Spain.

Return to “Iron Door Club Forum: by Geoff Hogarth”