Looking to move this on to get back into the Rick world....

Reports from Canada
iamltjbukem

Looking to move this on to get back into the Rick world....

Post by iamltjbukem »

Hope this is ok to post here.....

I would like to trade all of the following for a Rickenbacker 325V59, Rickenbacker 325c58, Rickenbacker 325C64 Miami C Series Guitar, Rickenbacker 360V64 6 string, Rickenbacker 660, Rickenbacker 1996, Basically any of the vintage series Ricks......with toaster pickups.....

Or Sell all for $3000.00

Link to pics....

http://www.interactive-medium.com/2_Gui ... ckage.html

I have here a Heavily reliced 2006 Gibson Les Paul Premium Plus Standard guitar. This guitar is weight relieved not chambered. I traded for this just over a year ago from The Guitar Shop in Mississauga and took it to the UK after. A friend of mine over there builds guitars and reliced it for me....heavily! The Klusens have been upgraded to Grovers and the bridge is upgraded to a Faber ABR 59 Aged Bridge with Nickel Plated Saddles. A couple different pickguards, tip switch, jack plate has been changed to an aged one, knobs. The paint was stripped and re-sprayed using thin nitrocellulose lacquer then aged using hot/cold technique. Also naturally faded in the sun (when possible in England!!!LOL) The pickups are stock Burstbuckers and with the wood opened up they sound great! There are a ton of dents, chips, cracks etc.

I do not have a case for it as I am keeping the flight case for another guitar. The original was ruined moving over to the UK but luckily wasn't carrying this guitar.

If you do not like aged guitars then that is choice and I would appreciate the comments kept to a minimum and you also will get no response! I have the original receipt from the Guitar Shop with it along with other goodies that came with it.

I also have this:

Up for is a Hughes and Kettner 40-watt Quad EL 84 Combo - 220-230 Volt Version bought in the UK. This was bought last year while living in the UK direct from Music & Sales in Germany.

It has been played maybe an hour in my house over there. It has been carefully kept in its original box in storage. It is 220-230 Volts so you would need to either get a voltage converter which are quite cheap really....under $100.00 for one up to 300 watts which is recommended for this....or have it converted over to 120 volt which any half decent music shop could do. I have checked into the cost of having this done and it runs between 200 and 300 dollars. Yorkville is the local Hughes and Kettner gang over here and have all the parts available to do it.

This is a basically new amp with all the goodies and paperwork that came with it.

Here are some specs:

Technical Data
ChannelsClean + Twang, Overdrive + BoostPower40 WattsPoweramp4x EL84Preamp2x 12AX7EffectsAccutronics Spring ReverbEffects LoopSerialFootswitch/Stageboard1x FS-2 included, 2nd FS-2 as an optionSwitching FunctionsChannels, Boost; with 2nd FS-2: Reverb, FX-LoopSpecial FeaturesTwang and Boost Mode, adjustable Reverb BalanceEqualizerShared 3-band EQSpeaker Outputs1x 8-16 Ohms, parallelSpeakers1x 12'' Eminence Rockdriver CreamProtective CoverincludedDimensions620 x 490 x 250 mmWeight21,9 kg / 48,2 lbsExternal Fuse (Anode)1 x T 400 mAMains Fuse 100 Volt-Version1 x 250 V / T 500 mAMains Fuse 120 Volt-Version1 x 250 V / T 500 mAMains Fuse 220-230 Volt-Version1 x 250 V / T 800 mAMains Fuse 240 Volt-Version1 x 250 V / T 800 mA

And this:

Up for grabs is an old Japanese Fender Squire Strat that has been customized big time!

I bought this in the UK while living there with the intent to bring it back to its original glory....but never got around to it!

I believe it was originally black but has been painted green and black by previous owner. Pretty bad paint job but adds character! It also has vintage DiMarzio pickups, Fender USA bridge, Fender USA locking tuners and string trees. Also has a replacement pickguard, two sets over covers, knobs and the decal was replaced to a Fender one.

The neck has some dings in it and the fretboard too.....does not affect the playability at all!

Sounds great!

Could use a set up and strings......no case.

Any questions please ask.....

I can email more pictures as needed!

Please do not waste my time.....I only will sell all or trade all.

$3000.00

Thanks,
Jeff
iamltjbukem

Re: Looking to move this on to get back into the Rick world....

Post by iamltjbukem »

Price drop......$2700.00
iamltjbukem

Post by iamltjbukem »

Now $2500.00......
billydlight

Post by billydlight »

How much for the Paul?
iamltjbukem

Post by iamltjbukem »

Hi there!

I would like $1900.00 cdn......
iamltjbukem

Post by iamltjbukem »

Price drop again.....$2300.00.....for all.

Return to “Canadian Chapter: by Dean Steglia”