ALL RRF CDs 1-4 Downloads Now Available

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
admin
Site Admin

ALL RRF CDs 1-4 Downloads Now Available

Post by admin »

**PLEASE NOTE that all of the RRF CDs 1-4 are now downloadable using the RickResource Store. The link to the STORE is also at the top of this page listed as Rickresource Forum Products. All downloads are $10. US.

You can also order the Disk and the Download Versions together including the Bonus Tracks shipped worldwide for $15 US.

Please take note: For those who have ordered the before January 5, 2013 please send me a PM or email for information on how to get your Download Version including bonus tracks.

Please be patient with me as I am the Order Dept., the Shipping Dept., the Customer Service Dept. and the Admin Dept.

Thanks goes out to Gil as always for his technical wizardy and to all who have so graciously given their in recording, mastering and ordering the CD4 to keep things afloat.

Last but not least thanks also goes out to Rikk Desgres who did the mastering and the CD artwork for CD4.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”