Rick-a-holic

Re: Paul Weller's Jam Rickenbackers on display 2015

Post by sloop_john_b »

That Jetglo one is super cool.
iamthebassman
Veteran RRF member

Post by iamthebassman »

Thanks for the bass pics! That white Rivoli was in the Town Called Malice video IIRC.
"Top 10 Best Bass Players" Austin Music Poll 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
paul1971

Post by paul1971 »

weller only owns one ric now a 12 string giving to him by pete townshead from the who days

just watched the gig on sky arts still have a massive love for the jam 1st got into them at a tender age of 7 fond memories of the past
gwatkins15

Post by gwatkins15 »

A great read and some nice photos on this thread. I luckily met Weller at the exhibition and couldn't stop shaking for hours after. It was weird as I was also collecting a Marshall Lead and Bass combo, the amp he uses and has used live for years now, the same day. It was really nice meeting him with only a few other people in the room, it was like he was really comfortable and enjoyed speaking to each person in turn. And he loved my Weller tattoo. Sorry to hijack the thread! If anyone wants any 'P' stickers I have a whole sheet of blue ones like my pictures below, just like on his old white 330.

collin

Post by collin »

gwatkins15 wrote:A great read and some nice photos on this thread. I luckily met Weller at the exhibition and couldn't stop shaking for hours after. It was weird as I was also collecting a Marshall Lead and Bass combo, the amp he uses and has used live for years now, the same day. It was really nice meeting him with only a few other people in the room, it was like he was really comfortable and enjoyed speaking to each person in turn. And he loved my Weller tattoo. Sorry to hijack the thread! If anyone wants any 'P' stickers I have a whole sheet of blue ones like my pictures below, just like on his old white 330.
Great amp!

I have one myself. There's a reason Mr. Weller has used one for decades... the tone is amazing (and versatile for a Marshall).

(Pardon the Gibson. :lol: )
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

Lovely Gibson.
collin

Post by collin »

Thanks Mark!
Rya

Post by Rya »

gwatkins15 wrote:A great read and some nice photos on this thread. I luckily met Weller at the exhibition and couldn't stop shaking for hours after. It was weird as I was also collecting a Marshall Lead and Bass combo, the amp he uses and has used live for years now, the same day. It was really nice meeting him with only a few other people in the room, it was like he was really comfortable and enjoyed speaking to each person in turn. And he loved my Weller tattoo. Sorry to hijack the thread! If anyone wants any 'P' stickers I have a whole sheet of blue ones like my pictures below, just like on his old white 330.

Lucky you getting to meet Weller at the Exhibition. I wish!
gwatkins15

Post by gwatkins15 »

The exhibition is now open in Liverpool for sometime until August I think. The pictures I've seen of it so far show some new items, and a few more Rics to look at!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just love this thread!
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Photography By RRF Members: by Jeffrey Scott”