#playforChris2 - announcement

The genius of Chris Squire
miguelbass

#playforChris2 - announcement

Post by miguelbass »

Dear Friends, the second edition of “Play For Chris” is open to all who wish to join in a demonstration of thankfulness, remembering and celebrating the life and music of Chris Squire. Here’s how you can participate:

1 – Record a video of yourself singing or playing your instrument of choice, preferably something from Chris or Yes’ catalogue. Please act especially for this occasion. Do something now – in the Present – rather than using previously produced material – Play for Chris!

2 – Include a text message about your feelings for Chris, what his music means
to you. The text will be displayed along with your video.

If you don’t play or sing at all you may still participate by sending a video of yourself speaking, with a message stating your feelings for Chris.

Optionally you may send graphical content such as a drawing, painting or photo
composition about or dedicated to Chris.You can include the text message to be displayed along with the image.

3-Send your files to me (miguel@miguelbass.com) by the method you prefer, just let me know. The limit date is the 30th of April 2016. Please try to keep your contributions up to 90 seconds and allow me to edit them, if needed, in order to fit all contributions in one clip, and as evenly as possible.

Let’s keep celebrating Chris’ music here on earth and, as the name says,
to keep playing for Chris!

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”