Happy Birthday Geoff Hogarth

Discuss the early days of the Club with the manager.
admin
Site Admin

Happy Birthday Geoff Hogarth

Post by admin »

Happy Birthday Geoff and many happy returns. I know we are close to your day and at the risk of missing it I want to congratulate you now. Your efforts in answering all questions Iron Door are most appreciated. I hope you day is a good one.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
13_temple_street
RRF Consultant

Re: Happy Birthday Geoff Hogarth

Post by 13_temple_street »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Peter; Thank you for your kind thoughts and birthday wishes.
I shall be forever grateful to you for having faith in the Iron Door club, setting up the forum and the Iron Door site. I have enjoyed reading and contributing to members questions often humbled by the vast knowledge of a selective few.
At this point I have to mention the massive contribution Peter (Hamilton Square ) has made to the forums that he has involved himself with, I have enjoyed all the posts.
hamilton_square

Re: Happy Birthday Geoff Hogarth

Post by hamilton_square »

I enjoy writing them as well Geoff. I was always told if one is going to write about something then write about something one knows something about. But, thank god for the internet and Google. If I had to solely rely on 50-year old plus memories I wouldn’t know where to start. Most of it is out there on the web somewhere, it’s just a matter of tracking it down and making sense of it. Obviously it helps that I’ve got the time, inclination and skill-set to do it – but, it can get heavy going sometimes. I really do have to be in the mood to do it.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Geoffrey Stuart Hogarth – and remember, one more year is one more year nearer to getting that special birthday letter from the Queen. Though, on second thoughts, you could well be getting it from King Charles III (what a thought that is), after all, she has been ‘round a bit longer than you have. Take care and look after yourself.

Return to “Iron Door Club Forum: by Geoff Hogarth”