Another Foot of Snow

News, weather & sports

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

admin
Site Admin

Another Foot of Snow

Post by admin »

Another nice day in Fredericton, N.B.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
shamustwin

Post by shamustwin »

I'm freening my tush off here in so cal (I think it got down into the '60s last night!). I gotta move somepklace warmer. Peter, I wouldn't know how to function in climates like yours!
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Cool.... I mean, COLD! Looks like the weather around here (Northern Minnesota).... Jerry, if you think 60's are cold, you don't know what cold is! Around here people start wearing shorts when it gets up to 60, and I'm not kidding! However, I don't wear shorts until it gets up to 70.... But all the snow is sure fun! Right now my area is a paradise for skiers (both downhill and x-country), snowmobilers, and ice fishermen.... Had a great time sledding with my family on Saturday afternoon, after shoveling at least a foot of snow out of my driveway!
"Once I've held and played the best, baby, I won't settle for less!"
rob
Veteran RRF member

Post by rob »

Looks like what's been going on here in Buffalo, N.Y.
Take a few steps out the front door, and dissapear.
bassman
Veteran RRF member

Post by bassman »

We got it here in Barrie yesterday Peter, so you're not alone!
dave4004
Veteran RRF member

Post by dave4004 »

It's sunny and 57 (F) here in the Texas Hill Country. I mowed and edged this afternoon...and thought about how it was 13 below in Minneapolis last February 24 when I left to move back home to Texas.
rob
Veteran RRF member

Post by rob »

Dave,
I'll buy you a round trip plan ticket if you come here to snowblow my driveway and dig out my car.
paul_t

Post by paul_t »

Jon:
If you want to see snow drive up 11 to Orillia! I am working out of home today and got distracted watching the local OFD using the 'jaws of life' pulling someone from their overturned vehicle on Hwy 11 North. Oh well, crank up the stove and the amplifier I guess!
rob
Veteran RRF member

Post by rob »

Yeah, crank up the amplifier. That's one advantage that tube amp owners have: Turn on the amp, and warm up your hands on the tubes!

Return to “News At 11”