#playforChris5

The genius of Chris Squire
miguelbass

#playforChris5

Post by miguelbass »

Dear Friends,

Once again "Play For Chris" is here. The 5th edition is again a very special one. Not only because of a larger number of participants - 26 (!) - but I am sure you will feel it by watching all different contributions, reading the heartfelt text messages displayed, along with so many fantastic performances in various kinds of instruments, recovering Yes classics, or forgotten songs from all Yes' history. Of course you will also notice the prominent presence of tracks from Chris Squire's solo album "Fish Out Of Water".

Many thanks to those involved, for your dedication and initiative, which made "Play for Chris", yet again, "the light burning brightly".

Miguel

https://www.facebook.com/miguelfalcaobass/
[url]https://www.miguelbass,com/[/url]
Boogie

Re: #playforChris5

Post by Boogie »

It is always a pleasure watching fans from around the world, showing their appreciation of Chris Squire's music. Of course, it is nice to see so many different RIC basses played by their owners in one video.

I am glad to be able to participate in this tribute to Chris Squire. Though I dislike showing my face on the internet, I enjoyed taking part in the tribute.

From the a.m.y days sharing your transcriptions of Chris Squire's bass lines and discussing various aspects of Chris Squire's music, to having your own web site and YT channel showcasing your covers of Squire's music, you, Miguel, have always been a champion of Chris Squire fandom. A lot of us owe it to your effort in keeping Chris Squire's memory in our hearts.

Greetings from an a.m.y Trooper. :)
miguelbass

Re: #playforChris5

Post by miguelbass »

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for joining again this year. I didn't know you were part of a.m.y.! It was a great time back the as well.
I'm happy that you open an exception to show yourself playing for Chris! You played great and it wasn't an easy one! Thank you for taking the challenge!
I hope we'll be together again for next edition.
All the best!
Miguel (I think I was a Yeshole??) :lol:

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”