Love to hear some feedback on this

A round-table feedback exchange
RicUpNorth

Love to hear some feedback on this

Post by RicUpNorth »

Knowing I need to retrack everything professionally, for a home demo....song wise what could be better? Been attempting to write complete songs, since getting a full band together has been a challenge for the last year and a half.
https://soundcloud.com/yourfellowrebels ... knows-demo
1a12

Re: Love to hear some feedback on this

Post by 1a12 »

Hi Chris, I was a college radio DJ from 1986-96' and from 08-10' filling in. I wouldn't re-track any of it, I work on the drum production a lil bit, its a bit distracting at times for me. Invite Steve Lillywhite, Todd, Hugh Padgham, Laurie Latham, **** maybe Mitch Easter, over for dinner to knob twiddle...eh wait scratch Todd, (PITA) lol ! Overall a good song with a good force in the lyric. Mess around with layering the vocal and some harmonies/arrangements as your vocal tone is suhweet. bravo! I would have played it alongside some of the bands I played on the radio! Good luck on getting a few folks together, what a sucky time for that! I cheer you as putting your self out there for constructive critique. It is the best possible elements for a person to have & be in a good functioning band ! Keep it up! :mrgreen:

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”