Search & Seizure - Cold of November - 1994

Artists Who Use Rickenbackers

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

iiipopes
Intermediate Member

Search & Seizure - Cold of November - 1994

Post by iiipopes »

This song would have been the flip side to I Feel Fine had it been a 45 rpm record. No 12-string, but a 4002 bass/vocals duet in the break verse, and the guitar emulated a European siren. Since November is near, I thought I would post this one also. Again, if you want to play it in your band, thanks, just reference the source.
12 Cold Of November.mp3
(9.44 MiB) Downloaded 128 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Search & Seizure - Cold of November - 1994

Post by admin »

Scott: Thanks very much for posting this recording. It is just excellent and now it is an ear worm that is with me for the afternoon. I have a couple of favourite passages. But first, just killer bass! I really enjoyed the harmonies at 0:45 to 1:15 and the killer lead solo (very creative) at 2:00 to 2:27. A great ending with a lot going on, at 3:26 to 3:56. Thanks again for sharing. I hope that others get the time to listen. This would have been very nice on one of our of the RRF CDs.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
iiipopes
Intermediate Member

Post by iiipopes »

admin wrote:Scott: Thanks very much for posting this recording. It is just excellent and now it is an ear worm that is with me for the afternoon. I have a couple of favourite passages. But first, just killer bass! I really enjoyed the harmonies at 0:45 to 1:15 and the killer lead solo (very creative) at 2:00 to 2:27. A great ending with a lot going on, at 3:26 to 3:56. Thanks again for sharing. I hope that others get the time to listen. This would have been very nice on one of our of the RRF CDs.
Thanks!
iiipopes
Intermediate Member

Post by iiipopes »

As with my other thread, I had to bump, because of all the Beatles influences. On this song, I wanted a song that was like California Dreamin', but harder. Well, it's November, and we had record cold last week. Thanks for the bump.

Return to “Rickenbacker Artists”