Can one OLD guy record a FAITHFUL COVER of this song?

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Can one OLD guy record a FAITHFUL COVER of this song?

Post by beatbyrd »

Maybe....... For the one or two folks who may remember (and care about) my covers website from many years ago, I have put up a YouTube channel where I'm going to post videos of some of the many covers I've done over those years. The channel is not even a week old as of this post. My goal is to post a new cover song video every 5 or 6 days. I'm still a novice at the visual side of music, so there are tons of mistakes. Everything is mimed. Many times there are no cables to the guitars - just like the old Shindig, Hullabaloo, Hollywood Palace, Bandstand, etc. shows back in the day. Lots of diverse (but generally OLD) tunes, mostly on the pop side.

Here's the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/@oldfaithfulcovers

Beatbyrd (now in his 70's)
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Re: Can one OLD guy record a FAITHFUL COVER of this song?

Post by jdogric12 »

Dig it!
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Re: Can one OLD guy record a FAITHFUL COVER of this song?

Post by beatbyrd »

So far I don't have it on the schedule, but would you have any problem with me posting a video of our collab on 'You Bowed Down'? I hadn't considered it because it's no longer 'One Old Guy' if I put up a joint effort. There is also the matter of screen appearance (if you'd like) and/or proper credit for your parts. My videos are an after thought and are all mimed. I have way too much of my time invested in the audio and don't want to burn up lots more on the visuals. I hardly ever view this forum now. It's fortunate timing that I showed up today. Hope you are well and doing great. I post a new song cover every 5 days or so. Currently, there are 2 dozen songs posted. Tom
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”