The Latest from Chris Squire!

The genius of Chris Squire
elysrand
Advanced Member

Re: The Latest from Chris Squire!

Post by elysrand »

revolution9 wrote:Wrong, wrong, wrong. I think you're out of the loop Elys. Not sure if you should be publishing Chris' personal email address.
That was NOT and never HAS been Chris's "personal" email address. :P
elysrand
Advanced Member

Post by elysrand »

gibsonlp wrote:Elys:
I emailed you and sent you a few private messages regarding this matter a few weeks ago to no avail as you never replied.
I don't use private messages. I don't like the interface, so I eliminated them from my profile months ago. So, please don't try to use PM to get me, instead use regular email :D I should have received your direct email though, but I just checked and I have not received any personal email from you in many weeks.
gibsonlp wrote:Additionally, I took the liberty of modifying your post which contained Chris' personal email address (and of course Richard's post which had it in the quote), remember - this board is being constantly scanned by searchbots...
Gil, contrary to what some may have told you, that was NOT and never HAS been Chris's "personal" email address. It is a business role account. Scotty and I set it up that way on purpose months ago, and email to it actually goes to Scotty as the businessperson for Chris.

In fact, we just spoke to Chris personally on the phone in London a few minutes ago, and he also agreed that this is not and was never his personal email address. Chris said he cannot understand why anyone would have said that it was. Chris said he has known all along that this was not his personal email address and knows what it is for... and concludes that whoever told you this, Gil, was not telling you the truth.

Besides, I always post real email addresses because I WANT people to use them and I filter out the spam....
bob_atherton
Intermediate Member

Post by bob_atherton »

Well Chris and I have quite a bit in common. Both English, a certain age, both play Rickenbacker basses and both have had a devil of a job getting onto the new look forum.

Of course the big diference between us is that Chris is a s#!t hot bassist, and I'm, well.... not! :shock:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Elys and all. There have been changes to the format of this forum that may have caused some confusion.

Suffice it to say, if anyone has difficulty with their account, I will fix it right away, but I have to know about it first. If something is not working here, it is my job to set it right.

Getting to the crux of the matter here, Scotty and or Chris have an email from me with an apology and the necessary information to have Chris return to posting. I hope that he return to share his thoughts on the Chris Squire and Yes Forum or any of the others for that matter.

To all who may have been frustrated by account issues, thanks for you comments. Please accept my apology and my commitment to strive harder to keep such inconveniences to a minimum. Of course if anything was to go wrong, it would have to be Chris Squire, wouldn't it. Chris, please give us another chance. :oops:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

elysrand wrote:I don't use private messages. I don't like the interface, so I eliminated them from my profile months ago. So, please don't try to use PM to get me, instead use regular email :D I should have received your direct email though, but I just checked and I have not received any personal email from you in many weeks.
Ok, I tried again (via email).
elysrand wrote: Gil, contrary to what some may have told you, that was NOT and never HAS been Chris's "personal" email address. It is a business role account. Scotty and I set it up that way on purpose months ago, and email to it actually goes to Scotty as the businessperson for Chris.

In fact, we just spoke to Chris personally on the phone in London a few minutes ago, and he also agreed that this is not and was never his personal email address. Chris said he cannot understand why anyone would have said that it was. Chris said he has known all along that this was not his personal email address and knows what it is for... and concludes that whoever told you this, Gil, was not telling you the truth.

Besides, I always post real email addresses because I WANT people to use them and I filter out the spam....
Ok, I had no idea so I took out the email just in case... if you wish - I could change it back to whatever it was before.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”