In good company?

Putting music theory into practice
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

In good company?

Post by sloop_john_b »

I just noticed that either Peter or Gil has graciously added my name to this forum's subhead: "Being For The Benefit Of Musicianship: Mendelson & Biscuti put music theory into practice". My member status has also been changed to "RRF Consultant". Cool!

I want to say thanks to Peter and Gil for putting this great new forum together, as I absolutely love it.

And as for the J-dog, well, it looks like i've moved in for good! Out with the air-mattress, in with the bunk beds. And please start buying Cookie Crisp. Much obliged.
admin
Site Admin

Re: In good company?

Post by admin »

It is well deserved, John. Thanks for all of your effort on Being For The Benefit Of Musicianship. You have helped me and judging from the posts many others as well. As BB King is reputed to have said "I don't know no chords!" It is nice to know the context in which to use them too. :)
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Re: In good company?

Post by jdogric12 »

Thanks Peter! Very gracious of you. 10/15 is quickly approaching (big tax deadline) so I should have more time to post new threads real soon. Way to go JB, I think you should probably get first billing, you've posted so much here. Cheers everybody! -Dog

Return to “Being For The Benefit Of Musicianship”