SF Valley mini confl

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

charlyg

SF Valley mini confl

Post by charlyg »

Qwezirider, Aceonbass, and I are having a little mini confl at my house on Nov 3rd. I can't take on too many folks(30 + would be kinda tough, but doable, just crowded), but if there are some that want to come over, let us know. I am planning on doing up some ribs or tritip, chicken, etc, I have 3 amps at home for playing through, but Dane's Portabass setup may be there also.
qwezirider
Intermediate Member

Re: SF Valley mini confl

Post by qwezirider »

I have secured all the proper permissions to leave the state and head that way. Be afraid. Be very afraid. 8)
charlyg

Post by charlyg »

So far, I can vouch for Dane, Bruce and myself. Bruce is coming alone, so not sure how the female side will turn out. I'm guessing not...... WE have plenty of food so if anyoneis interested, just respond here.
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

Ouch. I can't go-I have family in town visiting. Have fun!
shamustwin

Post by shamustwin »

Think I've got studio time booked, but if not, I'd love to come by and eat and play!
qwezirider
Intermediate Member

Post by qwezirider »

Jerry and Dane, it was good to meet you both. And good to see you again, Charly. Thank you so much for feeding us!
charlyg

Post by charlyg »

Hey, not a prob! Hope no one got sick! I was worried about the lowaction on the 04 so I took the P/J to church today. I am not real happy with the jazz pup. I'll prolly look for another pup. Had a chance to give that thing a workout yet?
qwezirider
Intermediate Member

Post by qwezirider »

Nice bass there in your avatar! :twisted: You bet the Cii has been getting a good workout today. Waiting for some lighter strings to arrive that I ordered last week so I can get it exactly where I like it. But I'm pleased with the punch I can get on my rig and the clarity that is still there. My rehearsal today got canceled, so I won't get a chance to take it for a real ride with others present for a few more days. There will be the real test. But it sure feels a lot better in the hands.
shamustwin

Post by shamustwin »

Nice meeting you too, Bruce. I've met those other two jokers before. :D
And Charly -thanks for the grub, bub!

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”