Nice addition

Reports from Canada
stubby
Intermediate Member

Nice addition

Post by stubby »

Thanks Peter and Dean for getting this new discussion forum up. This is great. I look forward to the postings here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nice addition

Post by admin »

Thanks, Stubby. That Canadian's are showing up here is a good sign.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
captsandwich
Intermediate Member

Post by captsandwich »

We're Number One!

Alphabetically speaking. :D
stubby
Intermediate Member

Post by stubby »

Yea, maybe but I sense an Australian chapter coming along. And when the Algerian chapter shows up, what then?
58super

Post by 58super »

Then we start the Acadian Chapter. :wink: :)
stubby
Intermediate Member

Post by stubby »

I love it!
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Just checking in to register as yet another Canadian on the board. It would be great to know whereabouts and how many there are of us. :D
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
86kubicki
Advanced Member

Post by 86kubicki »

A Canadian chapter - cool! And congrats to Dean for moderating! Maybe we need to have another Canadian mini-confluence - I'm sure we could use the same venue in Toronto we used a couple of years ago. Of course with Dean in Montreal, that might be an option as well (and closer for our "Acadian" contingent).
brycycle
Advanced Member

Post by brycycle »

though i'm in London for a time - i've still got my passport! hope that counts...

i'm sure i'll be back to Toronto in the not-too-distant future.
kelly

Post by kelly »

I check the RRF all the time but I seldom post anything. Still, I continue to lurk and may be in the minority of Canadian Forumites as I live in Edmonton. I'm looking forward to visiting this area regularly. Maybe we should start a Canadian picture posting thread? Show us your Rics with landmarks in the background!
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Post by sloop_john_b »

kelly wrote:Maybe we should start a Canadian picture posting thread? Show us your Rics with landmarks in the background!
Okay, show me your Ricks at center ice at Rexall Place. :lol:
kelly

Post by kelly »

sloop_john_b wrote:
kelly wrote:Maybe we should start a Canadian picture posting thread? Show us your Rics with landmarks in the background!
Okay, show me your Ricks at center ice at Rexall Place. :lol:

I might be able to do that at Christmas! Up until last year, a bunch of friends and I would rent the ice for 90 minutes and have an excellent game. Everyone loves playing there, but its really hard to get the ice now. I'll let you know if we pull it off this year!
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Post by sloop_john_b »

kelly wrote:I might be able to do that at Christmas! Up until last year, a bunch of friends and I would rent the ice for 90 minutes and have an excellent game. Everyone loves playing there, but its really hard to get the ice now. I'll let you know if we pull it off this year!
That is really cool! :shock:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

sloop_john_b wrote:
kelly wrote:I might be able to do that at Christmas! Up until last year, a bunch of friends and I would rent the ice for 90 minutes and have an excellent game. Everyone loves playing there, but its really hard to get the ice now. I'll let you know if we pull it off this year!
Especially if they can get some ice. :mrgreen:
bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Post by bitzerguy »

jps wrote:
sloop_john_b wrote:
Especially if they can get some ice. :mrgreen:
:lol: Yup, with global warming and all, we have to use refrigeration systems to get our ice now! And our new Parliamentary Igloo has melted as well! Ice time everywhere seems to be getting to be a premium. My avatar photo was taken at the Gloucester Recreational Centre in Orleans Ontario, and the ice had all gone there too! :lol:
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM

Return to “Canadian Chapter: by Dean Steglia”