Daylight Savings Time

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Daylight Savings Time

Post by jdogric12 »

Hey gang. I just noticed that I posted something at 12 noon EDT and the forum says 1pm. Just wondering if someone needs to throw a switch, or if it's always like that? Gil? I'm just curious, I don't actually care. :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Re: Daylight Savings Time

Post by ajish4 »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:Hey gang. I just noticed that I posted something at 12 noon EDT and the forum says 1pm. Just wondering if someone needs to throw a switch, or if it's always like that? Gil? I'm just curious, I don't actually care. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Is your time zone configured correctly on your profile?
So long and thanks for all the fish!
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Ah, yes, I needed to uncheck the DST option in the board prefs. Thanks, Gil, it was happening to me too.
All I wanna do is rock!
beatlefreak

Post by beatlefreak »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:Hey gang. I just noticed that I posted something at 12 noon EDT and the forum says 1pm. Just wondering if someone needs to throw a switch, or if it's always like that? Gil? I'm just curious, I don't actually care. :lol:
Don't get ahead of yourself, Jdog...
:wink:
Ka is a wheel.
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

I never look at the time................. :wink:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
scotty

Post by scotty »

yeah but time looks at you................. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i might pay for that one. :lol:
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Time is relevant Scott......................ask uncle Albert :wink:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
scotty

Post by scotty »

All relative my friend all relative..
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Who has time for relatives??!??!??
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Scott pay attention laddie.........I was referring to the theory of special relativity. Your relations or your relatives have little to do where you are in the space time continuum unless they have dragged you off to the pub with them of course............... and I doubt much dragging would be necessary :lol:

See now we have cause and effect in play............you give me a hard time and visa versa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introducti ... relativity

scotty

Post by scotty »

:lol: For every action there is a reaction.Thats the relation or is a Revelation. :D
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

winston wrote:Your relations or your relatives have little to do where you are in the space time continuum unless they have dragged you off to the pub with them of course...
Oh, I don't know. I live way out next door to the "Middle of Nowhere" mostly because of my relatives...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

cjj wrote:
winston wrote:Your relations or your relatives have little to do where you are in the space time continuum unless they have dragged you off to the pub with them of course...
Oh, I don't know. I live way out next door to the "Middle of Nowhere" mostly because of my relatives...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was talking about Scott in particular of course.....................:lol: :lol: :lol:

jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

Best thread drift ever! :)

And wouldn't you know it, I still can't be bothered to check my profile. I'll prolly do it tomorry from worky. You know, to kill time. Last day of work until the last day of the month! Woo hoo! This rare online from home appearance is really just to find out what a .ptf file is and why my Pro Tools won't open it. Now there is some serious thread drift for you.

Refer to DPT's sig for any further time inquiries! :)

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”