There's always one guy......

Capturing Guitar images
vynesmusic

There's always one guy......

Post by vynesmusic »

.......who's gotta be taught what to do :oops: .....Can I get a quick tutorial on how to post a jpg from "My Pictures" on my compooter onto this forum? Something understandable by a guy who saw a first run of "Hard Day's Night" at a REAL movie theatre with red rugs, ushers and egyptian columns? 8)
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: There's always one guy......

Post by cjj »

It's easy, even for those of us who were around with real Egyptians...
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look down below the box where you type in your text for a post. There's a tab that says "Upload Attachment". Click on that, click on the "Choose File" button and browse to your jpg. Then click the "Add the file" button. This will upload the file and if you do nothing else, it will appear at the end of your post. If you then click the "Place in line" button, it will put code in so that the picture will be in the text and you can place it where you want it...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Hey, Gee, I think I remember you. I was sitting right in front of you and you spilled Pepsi down the back of my neck. :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:
All I wanna do is rock!
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

kiramdear wrote:Hey, Gee, I think I remember you. I was sitting right in front of you and you spilled Pepsi down the back of my neck. :twisted: :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:

AH!....yessssss.......it was that gal you were smoochin' with....I was trying to get her ATTENTION :roll:

"Hey, bab--beee.....I'm a BASS PLAYER....." 8)
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner

Return to “Photography By RRF Members: by Jeffrey Scott”