Roger Mcguinn

Those who flock to The Byrds
bowser2533

Roger Mcguinn

Post by bowser2533 »

Does anyone know if RM is a member on this forum or if he ever was? It sure would be nice if he would come on hear maybe once a month and answer some of these posts.I know after all these years it mite be quite difficult for him to remember small details. Sometimes i cant remember what i did yesterday. Gary
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: Roger Mcguinn

Post by jimk »

bowser2533 wrote:Does anyone know if RM is a member on this forum or if he ever was? It sure would be nice if he would come on hear maybe once a month and answer some of these posts.I know after all these years it mite be quite difficult for him to remember small details. Sometimes i cant remember what i did yesterday. Gary
I'm certain he is not a member. Unless that is he posts under a pseudonym. But that isn't likely. And I wouldn't even know if he lurks.
JimK
bowser2533

Post by bowser2533 »

Thanks Jim for the reply. Sure would be awesome if he would. Wonder why he is not a member? Just curious thats all. Gary
idealassets

Post by idealassets »

It sure would be nice if he would come on hear maybe once a month
You can go to his website folkden.com and ask a question, but don't expect to get an answer. After all there are millions of people worldwide that would also like a chat with him. I doubt that you would have the time to chat too if you were that busy.
2007 Guild F412 Blond
2011 Rickenbacker 360/12 Maple
david/wales/u.k

Post by david/wales/u.k »

I read an interview with him once where he says that he used to go on these sorts of forums but that he hadn't done so for a while as they can get quite 'nasty' ( i know what he means i'm afraid :? )
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

He's too busy DOING all the things all of you (us) are TALKING about on these forums!!! :roll:

Return to “Byrds' Forum: by James Krause”