Priceless

A round-table feedback exchange
admin
Site Admin

Priceless

Post by admin »

If you haven't see the ending on this one, it is superb. Thanks Buddy. Buddy you are great too!
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Priceless

Post by winston »

Buddy is a superb musician. I am currently interviewing him for a feature that I hope to be able to post next week. Watch for it in the"It's Only Rock n' Roll" section. He is an amazingly talented and humble man.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

Buddy is great --- I've enjoyed his several postings !
I'm a fan !

Regards - Rich F.
8mileshigher

Post by 8mileshigher »

By the way, Buddy, has John H. offered your young son a job in their marketing department yet ? Regards - Rich F.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A special moment that I am sure John Hall and all who love Rickenbackers will appreciate.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
shamustwin

Post by shamustwin »

Great!
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

Nice. It's cool to hear just the live guitar part removed somewhat from the rest of the song.
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

Very cool indeed! Thanks Peter and Buddy! :)
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. - Seneca
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

That's great.......... thanks, buddy. The young 'un pronounces 'Rickenbacker' just like Dave Pascoe does!! :lol:
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

Really enjoyed it Buddy; thanks. Your son is as Peter states, Priceless!
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
ram

Post by ram »

Thanks Peter for post that - great going Buddy
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

That was great! Buddy, your son is adorable....

Thanks for making me smile! :D
Buddy Clontz

Post by Buddy Clontz »

I just saw this thread for the first time tonight(5/29/08)...so many thanks to all who took the time to have a look at the video(s). There is one correction I must make however, the little boy in the video is in fact "priceless" to me but he is my grandson...LOL He just turned 3 this month. He was two when the video was done a few months back and he loves my Rickenbacker's...no kidding. He can identify every instrument I own by brand name and distinguish a guitar from a bass. For his 3rd. birthday, I gave him a half-scale 5 piece set of drums(real drums not toys)...and he knows the toms from Bass drum, snare, cymbols, etc. He also can name without any prompt virtually every instrument in an orchestra and can also distinguish between a violin, viola, chello, and bass...which I thought was really good for a two year old considering how similar they all look. I actually have videos of him calling them all out by name as they flash in front of him on a TV screen. I am going to post some of his "drumming" which is truely hilarious as soon as I get out of school for the summer. Thanks for all of the kind words, friendship, and advice from all of the contributors of this site. I am proud to be a member of this fine forum and greatful to be able to own fine instruments such as the Rickenbacker guitars. My hand is slowly recovering from some sort of inflamation/joint pain so I hope to get to play more soon! :D -BC
longboard_ric
Intermediate Member

Post by longboard_ric »

Grandson ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy, you don't look old enough to have teenagers :shock:

Looks like there's every chance his life will revolve around music. May he do well at whatever he chooses.

Thanks for all those video's Buddy, I thouroughly enjoy them. They make me practise more, but I still don't sound like that !!!

Hoping your hand recovers quickly :D
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”