Thanks and Greetings Tracy Sands

Tube and solidstate amplifiers made by Rickenbacker

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

admin
Site Admin

Thanks and Greetings Tracy Sands

Post by admin »

Tracy: I would like to thank you for your continued effort in helping us all learn about Rickenbacker Amplifiers. Seasons Greetings to you and your family.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
tracy
Veteran RRF member

Post by tracy »

My sincere pleasure, Peter, and my best to you and yours in the coming year!
Show him the shirts, Adrian.
Danny_Ott

Post by Danny_Ott »

Tracy,
This is Danny Ott writing to you on the Ric. Forum
Much to my surprise I find you in the most interesting places. Would love to hear from you and discuss life and other related subjects. Really miss our times together and hope to hear from you soon. Keep rockin' Danny
SixtyFour
Veteran RRF member

Post by SixtyFour »

DITTO Danny ! ... I have been trying to contact Tracy for a few months now with no luck (?) We, I, the Rick fans out there really miss your input !
1991 4001CS - D4 8646 / D4 8099 MIA
tracy
Veteran RRF member

Post by tracy »

Hallo and greetings from the Netherworld!

Well, firstly I do apologize for the delays. I recently took on a formidible task (a day job, goodness sakes have I gone mad?!?). There's a brand new amplifier company called BAD CAT and they hired me to show them what they were doing wrong. ONLY KIDDING! The amp is designed by Mark Sampson (of MATCHLESS fame) and believe me, they're doing everything right! This is an amp you gotta hear, and you WILL be hearing alot about BAD CAT amps!! I'll continue to 'drop in' as I can, but maybe every six weeks instead of four. Thanx again everyone, and good collecting to all of you!
Show him the shirts, Adrian.
blau-tex

Re: Thanks and Greetings Tracy Sands

Post by blau-tex »

Help, help, help,
how can I get in contact with Mr. Tracy Sands, who has details or any kind of information how to get in contact with him. My Rickenbacker TR 100 has played up, need some parts and he is the only one who can get it sorted. appreciate any kind of reply, Cheers from a desperate Kiwi
Tex
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Tex: Welcome. Why not send him a PM and an email through this board if you haven't already. :D
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

lol
kennyhowes
Veteran RRF member

Post by kennyhowes »

Epilogue: Danny and Tracy now work in the same building in Westminster, CA! I love a happy ending.

Return to “Rickenbacker Amplifiers”