Feel better soon Don!

Non-Rickenbacker Guitars & Effects

Moderator: jingle_jangle

fabgear
Veteran RRF member

Feel better soon Don!

Post by fabgear »

Hey everyone,

For those who might not already know, Don had minor surgery the other day. I've been in contact with him and he's really sore and not feeling all that great, but he's on the road to recovery.

If anyone has been waiting to hear back from him, this is probably why and also why he's not been posting for the last few days. I'm sure once he's back to normal he'll be boppin back on the board really soon!

Get well soon Don, we miss ya!

-Jeff
FabGear Custom Guitars, Relics and Replicas
Public Albums: www.photobucket.com username: fabgear, password: fabguest
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Don: I hope that Operation Toneman was successful and that you are on the mend.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
fabgear
Veteran RRF member

Post by fabgear »

Peter,

I think he is. More than anything, I think he's just getting a bit bored not being able to do a lot right now when he's like me- wants to always keep busy.

The surgery was a little more involved than they originally thought it was so instead of outpatient he had to wait an additional day to leave the hospital. The meds they gave him now I think are doing much better to alleviate the pain and I'm sure he'll be right as rain very soon.
FabGear Custom Guitars, Relics and Replicas
Public Albums: www.photobucket.com username: fabgear, password: fabguest
aristeas
Veteran RRF member

Post by aristeas »

In my dealing with him Don's always been one of the finest ambassadors of the Rickenbacker clan, an absolute gentleman. Get well soon, Don. Long may you prosper.
Regards, Lee Kear
Brisbane, Oz
toneman

Post by toneman »

Thanks Guys!!! This is the first chance I've had to really get on in about a week. Been feeling really knackered and like someone wacked the right side of my head with a sledge hammer. Gets a bit better each day though as the demerol and **** they knocked me out with works it's way out of my system.
Had a slavia gland under my right ear that was blocked and swollen that my ENT(ear, nose & throat) doctor said was best removed as it wouldn't do anything but get bigger and grow more roots. Had to go back last Friday and have some fluid drained out..yuck!!
Anyway, hopefully by weeks end I'll be up and around and back in the shop.
Thanks again!!!

Return to “Forum 51 - The Quest For Tone: by Mike Snow”