The Knack!! Still Rockin!

Entertainment

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

fabgear
Veteran RRF member

The Knack!! Still Rockin!

Post by fabgear »

Just got back last night from seeing the Knack play for a local city's summer festival. MAN..... do they still rock!

Show was nice and intimate, but it was packed with fans and everyone was really enjoying the show, something Doug Fieger and the guys definately picked up and propelled the show that much further along through the night. The band was super tight and kept it going all throughout the show.

The band also stuck around after the show and was graciously signing autographs and meeting and chatting with fans.

I myself was fortunate enough to be able to chat with Doug for more than a few minutes about a possible project I might be helping him out with, and he couldn't have been nicer! I look forward to talking to him again soon.

If they come to your area, make sure you go see 'em. They sounded just AS good, if not better, than how they've sounded before!

-Jeff
FabGear Custom Guitars, Relics and Replicas
Public Albums: www.photobucket.com username: fabgear, password: fabguest
rictified

Post by rictified »

Is the bass player still playing a Ric?
iamthebassman
Veteran RRF member

Post by iamthebassman »

In their new video he plays Vigier basses. Yikes! Still a VERY cool DVD-lots of nice guitars, great tunes, and a set I would kill to play on.

www.eggmen.com
"Top 10 Best Bass Players" Austin Music Poll 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
fury

Post by fury »

I saw the Knack this past weekend too. They sounded great. Just vocals, instruments, and amps. No digital effects/enhancements, just honest music. Wasn't Doug Fieger playing through a Vox AC-30?

Return to “On Stage”