Gallery now open

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Gallery now open

Post by gibsonlp »

Hey there,

Yes yes, I know - we provided the option to upload images a really long time ago, but at last - you can navigate the gallery in a more comfortable way!

The gallery is now working, give it a shot - http://www.rickresource.com/register/gallery.php
You could narrow your view to only specific instruments from specific years as well as specific images (headstocks, full body, etc...)

This is a good opportunity to ask again: please upload more images, don't worry about their size, you could upload images up to 16Mega pixels large!!! the more images we have - the merrier.
So long and thanks for all the fish!
wints
Veteran RRF member

Re: Gallery now open

Post by wints »

Very cool Gil. :)

Time to get uploadin'...
scotty

Post by scotty »

Cool.Great work Gil :D
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Fabulous, Gil! Jeez, man, you been workin' hard!
godber
Advanced Member

Post by godber »

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." ~ William Morris

Nice one Gil, good work. :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The genius of Disatnik strikes again. A very nice job, Gil. I especially like the comparative analyses that can now be done. As our sample size grows, this gallery will become a valuable and powerful research tool.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
scotty

Post by scotty »

admin wrote:As our sample size grows, this gallery will become a valuable and powerful research tool.
I can imagine you saying that in a Darth Vader voice.Soon the Deathstar will reach the moon of Earth and all the rickenbacker information will be mine,Young skywalker :mrgreen:
ram

Post by ram »

Damn Gil, that is sweet!! Great job. Not only cool and fun but could be very usful reference and good for examples in future threads. Way to go!
ben_brown
Advanced Member

Post by ben_brown »

Nice job Gil....Very nice!

Well it seems I am the only forumite that has uploaded pics of a Walnut 4001... :mrgreen:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Very cool Gil, great job!
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

godber wrote:"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." ~ William Morris
Wow...the tide has sure turned on this Forum. When I first joined, I quoted William Morris in an early post, and took a lot of heat for it. Nice to see a kindred spirit posting, Mark, and even nicer to see that it didn't cause a ripple.
scotty

Post by scotty »

jingle_jangle wrote:
godber wrote:"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." ~ William Morris
Wow...the tide has sure turned on this Forum. When I first joined, I quoted William Morris in an early post, and took a lot of heat for it. Nice to see a kindred spirit posting, Mark, and even nicer to see that it didn't cause a ripple.
Paul were talking about a guy who bought a 330 FG last week and when i asked what his wife got he told me that she got a new Exhaust for the car!!!Now thats Poetry in motion.Way to go mark! :lol:
doctorwho
Veteran RRF member

Post by doctorwho »

I just started adding some pics ... two instruments down, forty+ to go ... this is going to take some time! :)
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. - Seneca
dean712
Intermediate Member

Post by dean712 »

The gallery is great already, and I'm sure it will get better as we submit more pics. Looks like I've got some picture-taking in my near future...
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

I am glad you guys like it :)

Please let me know of any problem you see or of any suggestion you might have (I can't promise it will happen in the near future, but I can promise to put it on my list...)
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”